Big Thanks to Good Guy F7Ben!

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't care about his opinions on any president. Running around telling people to kill themselves on a daily basis shows Ben to be the one that's triggered. 

Jt shut the fuck up. Ben did something nice for someone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Anytime Vince ....it was a cool machine to view and take for a spin. I hope it works out for Kelly. You can buy me a beer next time we happen to meet up!

Maybe one, two, or tree beers :bc: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

It’s not easy but he’s been doing it for years. He keeps up better than you’d think. His sled is modded and one of the fastest in the group. That’s him in the front of the pic.

FF883046-9C6D-41D4-A255-2FBB8482C9D6.jpeg

That's pretty cool.

Also lots of Cat and no Poo's :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Ben still owes me some bratwursts from that time I went and picked up a trailer full of sleds for him and stored it at my shop so he aint all that... 

And he owes me a handjob for taking it from your shop the rest of the way. 

I guess you and I are no Vince. :lol: 

:bc:

Cool deal on the Elite Vince and Bhen helping this person out.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

It’s not easy but he’s been doing it for years. He keeps up better than you’d think. His sled is modded and one of the fastest in the group. That’s him in the front of the pic.

FF883046-9C6D-41D4-A255-2FBB8482C9D6.jpeg

Just bumped into Scotty a while back, great dude. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe one, two, or tree beers :bc: 

That's pretty cool.

Also lots of Cat and no Poo's :bc: 

Some lifer cat fans in that pic...green to the core like you and Buss. I’ve owned quite a few.

27 minutes ago, Doos said:

Just bumped into Scotty a while back, great dude. 

Been friends with him since 7th grade lolz.

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some lifer cat fans in that pic...green to the core like you and Buss. I’ve owned quite a few.

Been friends with him since 7th grade lolz.

No kidding! Was just over at Robs over the weekend as well!

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just want to shout out to @f7ben for being a great guy who took the time out of his busy schedule to travel 190 miles round trip to check out a Ski Doo Elite for a friend of mine who severely injured her spine in a snowmobile accident three years ago and lost the use of her legs.

To get back on the horse and back into riding Kelly purchased a used Ski-Doo Elite, now if luck wasn't tough enough already for her the Elite was recently lost in a storage unit fire thus beginning the search for another Elite, and one was found in NE Minnesota! Now that's a long way to go from Chicago and look at sled that may or may not be well represented in on-line photos, and this is where Ben came to help, one phone call to Ben and he was on the mission to inspect the sled, with Ben's due diligence the decision has been made to buy the sled and the plan is to pick up the sled this weekend! As another kind gesture the gentleman selling the sled is going to meet Kelly halfway between Duluth and Chicago.

Thanks again Ben, you're the best buddy!! And please PM me with the name of your favorite liquor store :bc:

Here is a pic of her sled with the box for the wheelchair.

Elite.jpg

Holy fuck, 190 miles!!! Not too many people would do something like that. No fukkin way. 

I asked a couple of people over the years to do something similar, but LESS miles, and they didn't want to. 

I still kinda' harbor resentment over it. Fukkin bastids.  

If you notice, I never wanted to croak Benny, I just wanted to rassle him down, and get him in a choke-hold!!

LMAO!!

Benny Rocks!!! :bc:  

Edited by Guest