Should be an interesting debate tonight.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Look for all candidates left to gang up on the front-runner Sanders.  If they can't hurt him soon its over....both the nomination and the GE.     

I watched a town hall thingy last night. I only saw Sanders and a little bit of Buttguy. Buttguy doesnt stand a chance and it is overwhelmingly clear that Sanders is the front runner by alot and everybody hates it. :lol: He did well in the town hall anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I watched a town hall thingy last night. I only saw Sanders and a little bit of Buttguy. Buttguy doesnt stand a chance and it is overwhelmingly clear that Sanders is the front runner by alot and everybody hates it. :lol: He did well in the town hall anyway. 

Sanders message of free shit for everyone really resonates with the typical low intellect dem voter 

• Like 2

Just now, ACE said:

Sanders message of free shit for everyone really resonates with the typical low intellect dem voter 

It resonates with most people who are sick of getting screwed over by all of the corps that own our govt, yes. 

Just now, ACE said:

So get screwed by the government instead 

Didn't you know.   Anyone in govt has the best interest in mind for all American's.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Anler said:

It resonates with most people who are sick of getting screwed over by all of the corps that own our govt, yes. 

Do your union employees feel like they are getting screwed over by your Corp?

Edited by BOHICA

Just now, BOHICA said:

Do your union employees feel like they are getting screwed over by your Corp?

Only big corporations screw people over.   As Milton Friedman once said....

“Well first of all, tell me: Is there some society you know that doesn’t run on greed? You think Russia doesn’t run on greed? You think China doesn’t run on greed? What is greed? Of course, none of us are greedy, it’s only the other fellow who’s greedy. The world runs on individuals pursuing their separate interests. The great achievements of civilization have not come from government bureaus. Einstein didn’t construct his theory under order from a bureaucrat. Henry Ford didn’t revolutionize the automobile industry that way. In the only cases in which the masses have escaped from the kind of grinding poverty you’re talking about, the only cases in recorded history, are where they have had capitalism and largely free trade. If you want to know where the masses are worse off, worst off, it’s exactly in the kinds of societies that depart from that. So that the record of history is absolutely crystal clear, that there is no alternative way so far discovered of improving the lot of the ordinary people that can hold a candle to the productive activities that are unleashed by the free-enterprise system.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

Im sure some do. 

I guess I don’t know of any of my union counterparts that feel they are getting screwed over by the corps they work for.  It pretty damn good out there now for the worker in my profession.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I guess I don’t know of any of my union counterparts that feel they are getting screwed over by the corps they work for.  It pretty damn good out there now for the worker in my profession.

Someone always thinks they arent getting what they deserve. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Someone always thinks they arent getting what they deserve. 

The BBD people.   Easy to spot on resume's or applications.   Avoid them like the plague.....I mean corona virus.  

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

int.jpg

I can never understand in interviews why people cut down their previous employers.   Brain dead.  

Bloomberg taking it in the chops again tonight.:lol:

Steyer hasn't said a word yet. 

Warren has taken up residence in Bloomys asshole!

Fuck she is annoying...move on for fucks sake. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks