Time for members to choose

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know if the trend keeps up, your ass might be gettin' a size 12 Rocky Boot shoved up it!! 

Now shut the fuck up til the final count.   :bigfinger:

If you place all the final Vote counts on a conveyor belt. All of “dragons” votes go inside of a shoebox on the belt.  All of your votes get stacked on top of a shoebox on the belt. Whose votes are traveling faster along the belt?

:bc: pay up 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Twink550 is being a little bitch!  Buy a boat and quit worrying about 800Dragon. 

No shit.   What the DNR write him up or something?  

OK, I've reviewed this entire thread. In fact there was only ONE person ( Highmark ) who actually voted against me. All the others just made silly comments against me, but did not in fact vote against me!!

There were many more FOR me!!!

Therefore, I am now asking admin to ban " the One, 800 Dragon, and 1jkw " , as the result of a member-generated DISCIPLIONARY ACTION. 

It is a valid action taken by a member, and ratified by the majority of the voting membership.

I acknowledge that those three members may not have violated site rules, but a vote by the membership also has to carry weight here. 

CKF, SSFB, will you now ban those three? 

Note: I tried to get those four to stay in one thread at the request of admin, a few months ago. They refused to stay there and continued to filth the site.

Out of 1422 members I have ONLY EVER hated The One, 800 Dragon, and 1jkw, and Awful Knawful. 

I believe it is one or two people with proxies and dupes.