Buttcocks, Bussman and Bince and nobody else

Anler

47 minutes ago, bussman said:

That’s pretty good. 

I’d like to say the 2022 Cat will be all new since it’s the 60th anniversary but figuring out Textron is like trying to figure out a woman. lol

I thought 2021 would have been the new sled but its already out so no secret there. But seeing as how they are trying to dump all of the old inventory I was assuming there is something new in the works, maybe 2022? I wouldnt fault them for taking their time to make sure its right. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Munising Motorsports for the Cat and yeah I need to give Indian River a call...that’s a helluva store they have. :thumbsup:

I don't know of them at that location.  Renze's use to be a Cat Poo dealer ( :lol: :lmao:)  I think it use to be called Munising Motorsports.  We use to stay at Alger Falls right near there quite often. It's within walking distance.  They were good people. I rode with a few Cat guys (and gals) many moons ago. They got lots of help from them.  They sell Doo and Polaris now. 

Indian River are good too.  They hooked me up with a rental trailer last month when I broke that spring and it fucked up 2 tires. Only charged me $200. They normally don't rent trailers without sled rentals but they hooked me up so I could continue on to my destination while my trailer was being repaired.  They have some brand new leftover '18 & '19 Cats still, but he said there wasn't any rebates on them, but you could get $2K rebate on a '20 Yamaha they had on the floor. :dunno:

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't know of them.  Renze's use to be a Cat Poo dealer ( :lol: :lmao:)  I think it use to Munising Motorsports.  We use to stay at Alger Falls right near there quite often.  They were good people. I ride with a few Cat guys (and gals) many moons ago. They got lots of help from them.  They sell Doo and Polaris now. 

Indian River are good too.  They hooked me up with a rental trailer last month when I broke that spring and it fucked up 2 tires. Only charged me $200. They normally don't rent trailers without sled rentals but they hooked me up so I could continue on to my destination while my trailer was being repaired.  They have some brand new leftover '18 & '19 Cats still, but he said there wasn't any rebates on them, but you could get $2K rebate on a '20 Yamaha they had on the floor. :dunno:

I’ll give them a shout..I’ve bought gear from them and they always have fair pricing and seem like good folks...judging by your experience with them they are. :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I don't know of them at that location.  Renze's use to be a Cat Poo dealer ( :lol: :lmao:)  I think it use to be called Munising Motorsports.  We use to stay at Alger Falls right near there quite often. It's within walking distance.  They were good people. I rode with a few Cat guys (and gals) many moons ago. They got lots of help from them.  They sell Doo and Polaris now. 

Two different Dealers....

https://www.renzepower.com/

https://www.munisingmotorsports.com/

Cat isn’t bringing anything new out. Textron is trying to sell them and there is a better chance they cease to exist than them releasing a new chassis.

Procross will be the last thing Cat releases and that is a travesty on every level

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cat isn’t bringing anything new out. Textron is trying to sell them and there is a better chance they cease to exist than them releasing a new chassis.

Procross will be the last thing Cat releases and that is a travesty on every level

That would suck ...

5 hours ago, bussman said:

No, others, mainly Analer and the Doo Kool Aid drinkers have off the charts ACDS. This thread is exact proof of it. :lol: 

Drew and I switched sleds for awhile. There is more in common with the two than different. Within minutes were both comfortably riding the other sled hard.  I really liked Doo’s engine better, but I liked my handling and shock set up better. But neither the Doo handling or Cat engine are bad. But not a chance in hell is his Doo worth paying that much more for especially seeing it still is in the dark ages literally with those shitty headlights. 

Steve has the halogens, I got LEDs that are just as good as my axys lights were.

ADD41F1A-66B8-4AA0-B911-A093EF7617AF.jpeg

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

I feel that people need to try a 2020 RR. This ain’t your shitty 2012 procross

they should have did all their updates in one year and called it a different chassis like doo did 

I rode one , still wouldn’t own one

I like looks for the most part of Brian's sled and the shock package.  I saw a few couple year old cats rusting though in spots.  The 16 600 El tigre had squeaked and shit alot. Just felt like it wouldn't be a long lasting chassis 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I like looks for the most part of Brian's sled and the shock package.  I saw a few couple year old cats rusting though in spots.  The 16 600 El tigre had squeaked and shit alot. Just felt like it wouldn't be a long lasting chassis 

The 16 in my garage is absolute shit. Just garbage at 1400 miles

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The 16 in my garage is absolute shit. Just garbage at 1400 miles

Kind of what I figured.  The shocks were great and I like them better than my walkers on the xcr.  But the chassis just feels cheap.  The cat imo the ram of the truck world.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know they are.   Where Munising Motorsports is use to not be a dealer there. And the dealer that is Renze's use to not be called Renze's and was a Cat and Poo dealer.  I'll have to ask Paul (Sled Solutions). He will know 

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

I feel that people need to try a 2020 RR. This ain’t your shitty 2012 procross

they should have did all their updates in one year and called it a different chassis like doo did 

Even tho the G4 and XP and XS can fit/swap almost nothing between them :lol: :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Going off your track record of just about everything else I’d say things will be looking good for Cat. :lol: