To all of my fellow Deplorables

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes we did.   I'm proud I voted for Trump.  

My phone is blowing up!  I've never seen anything like this over an election.  The excitement is in the air for sure.  Patriotism...it's a thing again.  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

My phone is blowing up!  I've never seen anything like this over an election.  The excitement is in the air for sure.  Patriotism...it's a thing again.  :bc:

Work phone, cell phone, going nuts.

Hilarious, everyone who has come in today is smiling and happy.

yesterday, everyone was pretty gloomy.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same here. I've never seen one of my buddies from NH so excited. He could careless is Ayotte looses because she is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things    :bc:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

This is bullshit. These are Americans. Regardless of how misguided and wrong they were for supporting her, they don't need to be kicked and spit on while down. Bring this country back together. End the divisiveness. The R's may not need their support with the beating handed out last night, but any good American who's man won last night should be dying to prove to the rest of the country what they saw in Trump, not shitting on the losers who hold no agency whatsoever now. They prove it to the rest of the country by bringing them into the fold. Petty shit like this makes me sick. 

Plus Momo Vermin, you cunt, at least they are Americans. Fuck you, stay in your lane. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is bullshit. These are Americans. Regardless of how misguided and wrong they were for supporting her, they don't need to be kicked and spit on while down. Bring this country back together. End the divisiveness. The R's may not need their support with the beating handed out last night, but any good American who's man won last night should be dying to prove to the rest of the country what they saw in Trump, not shitting on the losers who hold no agency whatsoever now. They prove it to the rest of the country by bringing them into the fold. Petty shit like this makes me sick. 

While I agree its pretty hard to immediately do so when being treated the way Trump supporters were.   It will happen just not within hours. 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While I agree its pretty hard to immediately do so when being treated the way Trump supporters were.   It will happen just not within hours. 

A lot of Trump supporters here claimed the moral high ground. Not kicking them while they are down is how you show that you OWN that moral high ground. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because this helps our northern neighbors too!  Ohhhh....and some thanks for our smart GB Brexit brothers also.  Who showed us all we can take our nation back!

Image result for canadian and american flag

The Leftards up here are not happy now they are going to have to lower corporate taxes and drop the carbon tax :news:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Plus Momo Vermin, you cunt, at least they are Americans. Fuck you, stay in your lane. 

Like there was ever any doubt you were just another DemonCUNT hack no mind FUCK :finger: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A lot of Trump supporters here claimed the moral high ground. Not kicking them while they are down is how you show that you OWN that moral high ground. 

How exactly are we harming people?   Making them eat a little crow is somehow "kicking them when they are down?"  Nobody is suggesting lining them up to a firing squad. :nuts:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Like there was ever any doubt you were just another DemonCUNT hack no mind FUCK :finger: 

You're embarrassing yourself. First, because you are wrong. Second, this isn't your fight-Nook. Third, no one cares what your opinion is. Last, because you don't know what it means to be American. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How exactly are we harming people?   Making them eat a little crow is somehow "kicking them when they are down?"  Nobody is suggesting lining them up to a firing squad. :nuts:

What fucking good is it doing by making them eat crow? None. Just furthering the divide. It is petty and weak. 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This idiot no mind pawn POS thinks the Right are just going to forget what has been going on and how they have been treated in American for like 8 fucking year :nuts: He is just another DemonCUNT FUCK 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You're embarrassing yourself. First, because you are wrong. Second, this isn't your fight-Nook. Third, no one cares what your opinion is. Last, because you don't know what it means to be American. 

:lies: Your a fucking HACK just STFU with your FUCKING lies your true colours have been show :bigfinger: you have no clue about anything 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree.  But you have to admit, some make it really hard.  Not just here either.  I just heard some retard on CNN or MSNBC say that Trump now has to prove to most Americans this isn't their worst nightmare.  O.o  The left has hardly taken the high road on anything over the last eight.  And certainly not over the last year.

HOWEVER...if we all get together and embrace what can become possible....WOW....we are poised for a really historic run at greatness.  Some will....some won't.  Let's hope the majority will though.  It's a long road to hoe because we are NOT where the current Admin has led us to believe we are.

Let's get going!  :bc:

• Like 1