How much will that cost?

jtssrx

1 minute ago, SmeeAgain said:

He's a fucking fraud luring people who want free shit!  People worried about the national debt should be sighting in their sniper rifles right now.

People worrying about the debt should have killed Trump....instead all the fucking retards cheer him in and will vote for his massive spending again. Fucking frauds

Just now, f7ben said:

People worrying about the debt should have killed Trump....instead all the fucking retards cheer him in and will vote for his massive spending again. Fucking frauds

Certainly been status quo, no doubt about that.  But this clown is simply unreal with his spending aspirations.  

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Paying off Debt wasn’t a major part of Trumps platform I’m not sure it was part of it at all and that’s why I didn’t vote for him

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Paying off Debt wasn’t a major part of Trumps platform I’m not sure it was part of it at all and that’s why I didn’t vote for him

Yes it was.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-budget-increases-national-debt-deficit-2019-3

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ahhh....could you be any less informed?

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ahhh....could you be any less informed?

I believe he claimed he reduce debt by fixing trade deals. He never I repeat never claimed he reduce spending. He runs all his companies in debt why would he run the United States any different 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I believe he claimed he reduce debt by fixing trade deals. He never I repeat never claimed he reduce spending. He runs all his companies in debt why would he run the United States any different 

He said he would balance the budget. He said it countless times

instead he is running the worst deficit ever