Brand New Preexisting

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to healthcare-  it's why its been just noise since he was elected and no actual plans

He fits right in perfectly with the rest of the DC career politicians who are absolutely out of touch and lost when it comes to healthcare premiums and expenses.  How could they know anything?  They’re all golden with the best our money can buy!  I mean, who better deserves this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He fits right in perfectly with the rest of the DC career politicians who are absolutely out of touch and lost when it comes to healthcare premiums and expenses.  How could they know anything?  They’re all golden with the best our money can buy!  I mean, who better deserves this?

Sorry but like it or not they came up with a plan that is still in effect...Trump said he was going to scrap it and replace it with something better....all bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry but like it or not they came up with a plan that is still in effect...Trump said he was going to scrap it and replace it with something better....all bullshit.

Don’t be sorry.  I’m not sorry to you that I don’t jump in your TDS turd canoe as you slowly circle the drain.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to healthcare-  it's why its been just noise since he was elected and no actual plans

He has never had a plan. And here 4 years later there is not one smidge more of any plan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has never had a plan. And here 4 years later there is not one smidge more of any plan. 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t be sorry.  I’m not sorry to you that I don’t jump in your TDS turd canoe as you slowly circle the drain.

Some people get it while others just wallow in ignorance while thinking they are smart.....SBYL Stumpy.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some people get it while others just wallow in ignorance while thinking they are smart.....SBYL Stumpy.

Like I said, I’m not sorry.  I’m also not sorry you are apparently a simple that is unable to comprehend anything but others wallowing in your sad little retard pool.

We can have no real improvement until we deal with 1.) Personal fraud and irresponsibility 2.) Medical cost 3.) Insurance and hospital collusion.  #1 is unachievable in America so, it doesn’t matter.

Everything until then will be just another short term band aid leading back to the same fuckery we are in now with Obamacare.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Like I said, I’m not sorry.  I’m also not sorry you are apparently a simple that is unable to comprehend anything but others wallowing in your sad little retard pool.

We can have no real improvement until we deal with 1.) Personal fraud and irresponsibility 2.) Medical cost 3.) Insurance and hospital collusion.  #1 is unachievable in America so, it doesn’t matter.

Everything until then will be just another short term band aid leading back to the same fuckery we are in now with Obamacare.

Number 2 and 3 are a bigger part of the problem than #1.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ya well nobody does. Your system is a mess. Moving to single payer with so much profit currently being made will not be made with the wave of a hand. The system is massive, you cannot just change it overnight. It must be done long term in small increments. 

“CNN reported on April 30, 2014 that at least 40 United States Armed Forces veterans died while waiting for care at the Phoenix, Arizona, Veterans Health Administration facilities.”

“An internal VA audit released June 9, 2014 found that more than 120,000 veterans were left waiting or never got care and that schedulers were pressured to use unofficial lists or engage in inappropriate practices to make waiting times appear more favorable.”

“On June 27, 2014, Obama's Deputy Chief of Staff, Rob Nabors, reported "significant and chronic system failures" and a "corrosive culture" inside the Veterans Health Administration”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administration_scandal_of_2014

9 hours ago, irv said:

“CNN reported on April 30, 2014 that at least 40 United States Armed Forces veterans died while waiting for care at the Phoenix, Arizona, Veterans Health Administration facilities.”

“An internal VA audit released June 9, 2014 found that more than 120,000 veterans were left waiting or never got care and that schedulers were pressured to use unofficial lists or engage in inappropriate practices to make waiting times appear more favorable.”

“On June 27, 2014, Obama's Deputy Chief of Staff, Rob Nabors, reported "significant and chronic system failures" and a "corrosive culture" inside the Veterans Health Administration”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterans_Health_Administration_scandal_of_2014

Can’t save everybody. 

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Number 2 and 3 are a bigger part of the problem than #1.

by far.  Every commercial construction project seems to have medical being built as part of it,  not like we had any real waits for treatments before and most of these facilities seem to be half empty most of the time.  my docs in a new campus,  started as a re-purposed older building now they built 2 brand new buildings never seen more than 3-4 patients there at a time.  But they are in a pissing war with another hospital and have to duplicate everything they have.