All you’re sled rip are belong to me!

Rod

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Three day weekend of riding day 1 is in the bag 

gonna head out again soon with a sore head.  Ended up at the bar that was bad 

aboot 120 miles yesterday not bad 

ctec 2 got aboot 14-15 mpg US with average riding. Some racing some light trail cruising. Loving this sled so far 

the bobcats were neat. Was 2 of them playing on the trail. They could care less that we drove up and watched them 

8DD25F34-C667-48B1-B9E2-0FD36498DE03.jpeg

648B4E0F-31DF-46FC-B872-0D69492D6079.jpeg

FDB9CC7E-0DBE-43B2-84E8-0281E6E2926B.jpeg

D0E82762-CEF3-4D67-A93E-5D38DAE0B65D.jpeg

4B0C3F7B-E476-4A80-BB8A-FFAFB6D03F40.jpeg

1CA48AA2-524F-4031-B9B0-6DF344430054.jpeg

32EE9946-4CB5-4115-B33C-528CED1FAF19.jpeg

2007E35D-AE56-46C2-857C-1B9B98E95BB9.jpeg

70F0376D-8912-4161-BA31-4C231469FC68.jpeg

C9CAF4A0-EC92-41A8-8D90-F3ABC848485A.png

NICE!

Wrenched on that 2016 procross this morning. Honestly it’s the most pathetic piece of garbage I’ve ever put a wrench on. Zip ties and self tapping screws and methbilly junk everywhere. 

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Wrenched on that 2016 procross this morning. Honestly it’s the most pathetic piece of garbage I’ve ever put a wrench on. Zip ties and self tapping screws and methbilly junk everywhere. 

Do you even motorsports, bro?  Ever worked on a Doo?  :lol: That PC is a piece of cake!  Try not to fuck it up!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you even motorsports, bro?  Ever worked on a Doo?  :lol: That PC is a piece of cake!  Try not to fuck it up!!!!!!!!!!

It’s fucking garbage. Seriously I wouldn’t have paid $2000 for it. 1400 miles and the thing is blown up and junk. I’d rather own a fusion 900 than any procross chassis sled.

It looks like a pile of fucking meth heads designed it in less than 24hrs

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s fucking garbage. Seriously I wouldn’t have paid $2000 for it. 1400 miles and the thing is blown up and junk. I’d rather own a fusion 900 than any procross chassis sled.

I think the magnesium oil tank is just stupid.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just an awful idea, saw a guy having issues yesterday in the parking lot..But then the guy on the other side has a Riot,. Was sweet looking

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just an awful idea, saw a guy having issues yesterday in the parking lot..But then the guy on the other side has a Riot,. Was sweet looking

Looks like the riot is a pretty good sled. I read some posts from guys that liked them over their 137" cats. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Ya It’s fucking garbage. Seriously I wouldn’t have paid $2000 for it. 1400 miles and the thing is blown up and junk. I’d rather own a fusion 900 than any procross chassis sled.

You shouldn’t even own BBQ tools.  STEP AWAY FROM THE WRENCH!!!!

30 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

What's so complicated? :dunno:

The amount of “special tools” needed, the amount of shit you have to remove to do any basic shit, the extremely limited space to work and move on any part of the engine compartment.  Even the SX techs hate working on them after a win....but they are getting really efficient at it this year.  Practice makes perfect!!!  LOL

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why? .....and what’s an “oil tank”.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The amount of “special tools” needed, the amount of shit you have to remove to do any basic shit, the extremely limited space to work and move on any part of the engine compartment.  Even the SX techs hate working on them after a win....but they are getting really efficient at it this year.  Practice makes perfect!!!  LOL

From bbq to Sleds I am 1000x the man you are

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looks like the riot is a pretty good sled. I read some posts from guys that liked them over their 137" cats. 

Was sharp, sounded nice too, prolly had a trail can,. If he wasn't running stacks and wheel spacers on his rotted out 6.7L Stroke I probably would have talked to him..:lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's that thing cat guys have to shine a flashlight in the spout to see how much oil they have. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ACE said:

Three day weekend of riding day 1 is in the bag 

gonna head out again soon with a sore head.  Ended up at the bar that was bad 

aboot 120 miles yesterday not bad 

ctec 2 got aboot 14-15 mpg US with average riding. Some racing some light trail cruising. Loving this sled so far 

the bobcats were neat. Was 2 of them playing on the trail. They could care less that we drove up and watched them 

1CA48AA2-524F-4031-B9B0-6DF344430054.jpeg

32EE9946-4CB5-4115-B33C-528CED1FAF19.jpeg