Fury vs wilder 2 tonight

Rod

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wilder might be one of the shittiest actual boxers of all time the held a belt 

He's not a great skilled boxer but he has super human punching power. He has over 40 ko's. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Oh My God. What an incredible fight. Fury began unloading bombs in the first second and didnt stop until Wilder was destroyed. One of the best heavyweight fights ever. 

Fury destroyed Wilder. It wasn't even close. 

Fury is so incredibly gifted. Like I said the first fight being called a draw was a gift for wilder. He’s simply not a boxer

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fury is so incredibly gifted. Like I said the first fight being called a draw was a gift for wilder. He’s simply not a boxer

Wilder looked lost in there from the opening bell. He was spitting out pure blood in the corner from the first round on. He was bleeding badly from his right ear. He didnt want to get off the stool before the 7th and final round. That was about 1.5.  minutes between rounds 6 and 7. 

Wilders corner knew he was done before the 7th even started. 

Edited by AKIQPilot

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He looks like a big dopy out of shape goon. But wow, does he know how to fight. 

He’s a giant that moves like a lightweight. It’s just crazy. He’s simply the best heavyweight right now, period 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

He’s a giant that moves like a lightweight. It’s just crazy. He’s simply the best heavyweight right now, period 

It was the best heavyweight fight in a long time. They promoted the fight well. We saw it at a pub on McCulloch Blvd. The place was on fire. It was a great time. Way better than buying the fight myself. 

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It was the best heavyweight fight in a long time. They promoted the fight well. We saw it at a pub on McCulloch Blvd. The place was on fire. It was a great time. Way better than buying the fight myself. 

That was the strongest Fury I’ve seen. He beat the fuck out of wilder. He was bleeding out of everywhere and was done. Good stoppage 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was just reading that when he switched to Emanuel Steward as his trainer he changed his approach to the fight and packed on the weight and planned on being the aggressor from the start...sounds like that's exactly what he did. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was just reading that when he switched to Emanuel Steward as his trainer he changed his approach to the fight and packed on the weight and planned on being the aggressor from the start...sounds like that's exactly what he did. 

Yep. From the opening bell Fury charged across the ring and started throwing bombs. Wilders lip was bleeding within the first minute and he began bleeding from his ears a minute after that. The pressure and pace was just in incredible. Ive never seen heavyweights fight at that pace. By round 3 you could tell Wilder was not prepared for the pace and was just no match for Fury. It was likely the worst ass kicking a HW champion has received in a long long time. 

The 1.5 minute rest before the 7th was the real teller that the end was near. Wilder did not want to get off the stool. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. From the opening bell Fury charged across the ring and started throwing bombs. Wilders lip was bleeding within the first minute and he began bleeding from his ears a minute after that. The pressure and pace was just in incredible. Ive never seen heavyweights fight at that pace. By round 3 you could tell Wilder was not prepared for the pace and was just no match for Fury. It was likely the worst ass kicking a HW champion has received in a long long time. 

The 1.5 minute rest before the 7th was the real teller that the end was near. Wilder did not want to get off the stool. 

Jist wartched the fight again. Tyson’s strategy through wilder completely off. His only tool is that right hand and when he did throw it hard Tyson made him pay for it. It was clear by the 3rd round wilder was completely out of the fight 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Jist wartched the fight again. Tyson’s strategy through wilder completely off. His only tool is that right hand and when he did throw it hard Tyson made him pay for it. It was clear by the 3rd round wilder was completely out of the fight 

Where did you see it again?  I want to watch it again too.