Not cold where you are?

Setting records in the poles up in the atmosphere. The polar vortex is being a little strange. I still say seasonal shift is more of a phenomenon than man made climate change

https://www.severe-weather.eu/global-weather/lower-stratosphere-cold-vortex-ozone-spring-fa/

Edited by washedupmxer

19 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

This is definitely not the winter the weather guessers guessed it would be :flush:

The worst part of the winters now are the warmups/rain when it looks like a startup to a good season. We would've had 7-8 ft on the ground had it not melted over and over. We still have at least 20" on the roof and that won't be around long with the mild weather coming. It was pretty pathetic last year when we had 4 ft still and the trails were done. We'll probably get 1-2 more rides in around here and call it a season

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

The worst part of the winters now are the warmups/rain when it looks like a startup to a good season. We would've had 7-8 ft on the ground had it not melted over and over. We still have at least 20" on the roof and that won't be around long with the mild weather coming. It was pretty pathetic last year when we had 4 ft still and the trails were done. We'll probably get 1-2 more rides in around here and call it a season

2 years ago I was riding in the UP mid April after the trails had already been closed for 2 weeks.  This year, that ain't happening

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone on the ice down heres an idiot.

This shoreline gets the southerly exposure, so it melts first. I would have gone across the pond, but there's a new house there now. 

If I get the energy, I will head further up country, but I doubt it. I would rather spend the day doing yard

work. I got a ton done today. Just like last year. I had the place 75% done, and then got blasted with snow storms.