Bernie Sanders

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sanders says he was briefed on Russian effort to help campaign - https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484121-us-officials-told-sanders-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-2020-campaign

Trump: Democrats 'trying to start a rumor' about 2020 Russian interference - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484118-trump-democrats-trying-to-start-a-rumor-about-2020-russian

This briefing is what caused Trump to blow up and fire acting Intelligence Head Joseph Maguire.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

They posted that on the ticker tape on CP-24 tonight up here. (Bell owned, liberal funded like CTV news) Stated it almost factual like, this is currently going on. I LOL'd quite a bit! :lol:

• Haha 1

That jew fuck commie. I hope that bastard dies. I worked like a fukkin slave for 60 years, now that I got a few bucks, that faggot ugly bastard, with that ugly bull dyke cunt, will tax me to death, to pay for other men's kids.  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That jew fuck commie. I hope that bastard dies. I worked like a fukkin slave for 60 years, now that I got a few bucks, that faggot ugly bastard, with that ugly bull dyke cunt, will tax me to death, to pay for other men's kids.  

You did no work. You’re a retarded faggot that got lucky and inherited some money

i hope Bernie costs you a fortune when he wins 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You did no work. You’re a retarded faggot that got lucky and inherited some money

STFU, you Polish Jew bastid.   :finger2:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't worry....Bernie doesn't have a cane to stand on in the G.E.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sanders says he was briefed on Russian effort to help campaign - https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/484121-us-officials-told-sanders-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-2020-campaign

Trump: Democrats 'trying to start a rumor' about 2020 Russian interference - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484118-trump-democrats-trying-to-start-a-rumor-about-2020-russian

This briefing is what caused Trump to blow up and fire acting Intelligence Head Joseph Maguire.

Admiral Maguire

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He’s promised free D cell batteries To every retiree

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep, would serve that old faggot right!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, would serve that old faggot right!

It sucks to be you, doesn't it? Is it my money or my broads that bothers you? 

Or, is it my money AND my broads that bothers you?????

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Grow up !!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You're a broke mother fucker. What do you have? Nothing that's what. 

• Haha 1

Former Trump official says Russia trying to interfere in 2020 election: 'We have to be on guard' - https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/484144-former-trump-official-says-russia-trying-to-interfere-in-2020