Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Dominator sure does make a mess out of the exhaust valves...that’s for sure.

Picked and rubbed clean as a whistle now...even with one being “tickled” up a bit.

6B99AE96-5D88-408B-A715-E52A32F6EEFE.jpeg

Do a top end and ride it like a recent divorcé you met in sin city for the night.:bc:  

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Dominator sure does make a mess out of the exhaust valves...that’s for sure.

Picked and rubbed clean as a whistle now...even with one being “tickled” up a bit.

Never had any issues with sticky exhaust valves with Interceptor or Dominator. :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

well that is what you get for using that high falutin oil in a zuk they crave sea and snow and can't live on that fancy shit 

Got most of the pin stripes out. May add a few more in N.C. next month?  My oldest son sucks as a spotter. You’re good dad,all good dude,you got it,then oh shit,that is a huge scratch? :dunno:  She got all sorts of custom pin stripes in Co on one trail that took 8 hours to do 27 miles. It’s not a show car,it should buff out dad?:lol:

EA7D3AD7-8C32-4AEB-8143-1490C0D0E100.jpeg

52FE217A-B6A2-4597-8C03-B1FEC271CE79.jpeg

64985972-F40B-488B-BBE4-119B89C6CF83.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

well that is what you get for using that high falutin oil in a zuk they crave sea and snow and can't live on that fancy shit 

16 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It s a ctec.  I think I ran Doo syn in my last zook.  I just had it left over.  I sure do miss those zooks.  Actually thought about dropping an 800 in my sled for the ultimate performance beast!!!  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It s a ctec.  I think I ran Doo syn in my last zook.  I just had it left over.  I sure do miss those zooks.  Actually thought about dropping an 800 in my sled for the ultimate performance beast!!!  

Great idea. you would probably enjoy getting away from the girl powered sled you now have. There,s a guy selling a brand new 800 on the other site. It would give you a much better chance of keeping up with Benny.

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Great idea. you would probably enjoy getting away from the girl powered sled you now have. There,s a guy selling a brand new 800 on the other site. It would give you a much better chance of keeping up with Benny.

I’ve had a 800RR geared and clutched similar to this machine.  This machine is quicker and performs better all day from 30-60 which is where I use it. My sled falls on its face hard at about 60mph. A sx’er with an 800 conversion would be sort of the best of both worlds and it could stretch out a bit more on the top end.  I’ve only ever seen one other done.  I’m just ready for some new metal though.....but, we’ll see.  Summer is coming up.

• Like 1