Weekend thread!!!!!!!!!!11

SSFB

15 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m in Phoenix bitches! Golfing! :bc:

It's supposed to get in to the low 40's this weekend here in northern VT.  That will feel like Spring after this mornings low temp of -25f

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's supposed to get in to the low 40's this weekend here in northern VT.  That will feel like Spring after this mornings low temp of -25f

Yeah, if you had told me back in November that we will not be seeing coldest night until Feb 21st I would have said you are outta of your hopping mind LOL ,  -19 this morning Houlton area. what a weird winter it has been. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah, if you had told me back in November that we will not be seeing coldest night until Feb 21st I would have said you are outta of your hopping mind LOL ,  -19 this morning Houlton area. what a weird winter it has been. 

Yep . -21 here inn Presque isle

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Patio waitress has a great pair of tits and ass. Every time she comes I’m looking and then when she walks away I’m looking even harder while the cheeks bounce.:lol:

Pic, or I call B.S. :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Patio waitress has a great pair of tits and ass. Every time she comes I’m looking and then when she walks away I’m looking even harder while the cheeks bounce.:lol:

Take it easy on the travel size jergins tonight :bc: it's gotta last the trip!!!! :owned: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

Staying around home this weekend. Temps going up to +4 (40F) with full sun. Trails will be torn to shit. All local clubs have already announced that they will close the trails at 5pm today in order to save base through tomorrow's +7 and Monday's +6 temps. In reality there will be nothing left by then. Bare patches were already showing through on my ride Thursday.

Need to do some invoicing, clean my shop and install a set of taps for my Mom.

Maybe a trip to Royal for some new boots and a set of carbides for her Vector. She says it won't turn on asphalt any more.

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Staying around home this weekend. Temps going up to +4 (40F) with full sun. Trails will be torn to shit. All local clubs have already announced that they will close the trails at 5pm today in order to save base through tomorrow's +7 and Monday's +6 temps. In reality there will be nothing left by then. Bare patches were already showing through on my ride Thursday.

Need to do some invoicing, clean my shop and install a set of taps for my Mom.

Maybe a trip to Royal for some new boots and a set of carbides for her Vector. She says it won't turn on asphalt any more.

It's going up to 1C today, 5C the next couple days and doesn't look like real cold temps anytime soon. It's real busy on the trail behind us already and they'll have it beat down pretty quick. 

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

great town for hot wait staff .

if I had a son it would be hard not to encourage him to go get a job in old town as a bar tender lol .

Edited by Ez ryder

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck, still going over my disaster with a fine tooth comb to see what might have caused the failure just in case I decide to build it back up again.  It’s like trying to reenact a murder scene after a vampire/werewolf fight!!

It’s because you weren’t using Sea&Snow. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s because you weren’t using Sea&Snow. 

LOL!  Dominator sure does make a mess out of the exhaust valves...that’s for sure.

Picked and rubbed clean as a whistle now...even with one being “tickled” up a bit.

6B99AE96-5D88-408B-A715-E52A32F6EEFE.jpeg