Bernie Sanders Leads Trump, All 2020 Candidates in Donations From Active-Duty Troops

Rolling Stone - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - CredibleLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy

Just now, irv said:

Rolling Stone - Left Bias - Liberal - Democrat - Progressive - CredibleLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy

Lol, apparently facts have a liberal bias

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That seems to be what you're saying.

You're trying to defend the liberal bias by alluding to the fact it doesn't exist and your Rolling Stone article is spot on and factual. :news:

Maybe it is true, but I wouldn't be trusting the Rolling Stone when it comes to facts.

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

How dare a guy in his late 70s have two homes!! He should be wearing a burlap sack!!! Sell his homes and live in a fridhe box!  

Well it's not like any of his supporters have any means to pay for any of his promises.

1 hour ago, irv said:

You're trying to defend the liberal bias by alluding to the fact it doesn't exist and your Rolling Stone article is spot on and factual. :news:

Maybe it is true, but I wouldn't be trusting the Rolling Stone when it comes to facts.

Anyone can look them up. :dunno:

Do you have any evidence that the facts they cite are inaccurate?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Anyone can look them up. :dunno:

Do you have any evidence that the facts they cite are inaccurate?

Nope, just like I said above, I wouldn't be trusting the Rolling Stone mag as the bearer of truthful/factual news.

Just now, irv said:

Holy fuck, dude, are you dense? Read my previous posts. 

You're saying they aren't reliable, yet the facts they cite are easily verified with public information. 

What incentive would they have to lie about information anyone could easily check out?

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're saying they aren't reliable, yet the facts they cite are easily verified with public information. 

What incentive would they have to lie about information anyone could easily check out?

:bong: