Hundreds of animals mysteriously drop dead in China amid coronavirus outbreak

the Coronavirus is a lot worse than what we are being told, and I completely understand why. The US DOD has already been put on notice and are preparing for the virus to hit the US. You can google for yourself!

REF/A/OPLAN/NORTHCOM/DOD GCP-PI&ID-3551-13/15OCT13//

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This is a weapon

Maybe, it is dangerous thats for sure. There has been massive containment and production shut downs all over China, not just Wuhan. the Chinese military have mobilized several provinces and built hospitals all over. Aid workers are falling down on the job from the virus, even in full gear. You can google that link I posted, the DOD is already preparing for pandemic influenza here aka Coronavirus

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think he is completely wrong though.  I think something got away from these fuckers during the process.

We have never witnessed anything close to this scale of quarantine and outrageous measures put in place over a health scare

they knew day one what this virus was capable of

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We have never witnessed anything close to this scale of quarantine and outrageous measures put in place over a health scare

I agree. They know something. They also haven’t allowed the CDC in there. That’s really fucking troubling. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I agree. They know something. They also haven’t allowed the CDC in there. That’s really fucking troubling. 

They are also letting the reported mortality rate tick up to 3% and beyond. I wonder what it really is

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh, I'm relatively convinced this is fuckery.  I trust China ZERO with anything they've done or said about this.....or anything before it for that matter.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are also letting the reported mortality rate tick up to 3% and beyond. I wonder what it really is

tencent posted this Feb 1 and then retracted it and posted different numbers. Lot of people think these were the real numbers THEN and they were forced to change them. Who knows. I feel pretty good today so all is good. :lol: 

Are These the 'Real' Wuhan Coronavirus Death Statistics?

26 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yes China steals nothing from the states. :lol: 

They got caught trying to steal the stuff from here. Stand down son ...

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They’ve been stealing from us for decades....one way or another.  And greasing hands in DC and elsewhere why they do it.   

And Lyme escaped from a lab here after we let some German idiot run it ... :flush:

16 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Damn, and I am also reading that china is washing their dollar bills, I guess you can catch coronavirus by just touching dollar bills :flush: 

The full suits they are wearing moving/gathering people should be sign enough this is a very serious problem. Seen the news today where they are spraying everything down with some type of solution where I assume some of these cases/people came from. Seeing these suits/PPE reminds me of my working days at the nuke plant to help stop the spread of loose contamination. 

14 minutes ago, irv said:

The full suits they are wearing moving/gathering people should be sign enough this is a very serious problem. Seen the news today where they are spraying everything down with some type of solution where I assume some of these cases/people came from. Seeing these suits/PPE reminds me of my working days at the nuke plant to help stop the spread of loose contamination. 

Full gas mask PPE?

I've been to a copper smelter requiring that for potential sulfur leaks.  Now's it's the full suitup.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Full gas mask PPE?

I've been to a copper smelter requiring that for potential sulfur leaks.  Now's it's the full suitup.

No, just the tyvek coveralls, booties, tyvek hoodies, gloves, etc. If I got into a high rad zone, it was a full on breathing air, plastic suit with booties and gloves underneath. If it got real nasty then it was all that with another plastic over suit over top of that with head and waist dosimetry packs.

We had all sorts of masks for working in fume hoods and the like. Some were air supplied some were just cartridge/canister types.

I assume you or someone was carrying/wearing an O2 and gas detector sniffer of some sort?