Here you go!

Anler

Weird how we never run out of money for military spending or tax cuts or corporate subsidies or foreign aid but your social security is bankrupting the country. 

https://www.newsweek.com/deficit-budget-tax-plan-social-security-medicaid-medicare-entitlement-1172941?fbclid=IwAR2-mzb9th_JRGuh69Ncf0w3eJ9pnndcVBJGD7sgLq2WdoPVHyKrPRC92lo

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Weird how we never run out of money for military spending or tax cuts or corporate subsidies or foreign aid but your social security is bankrupting the country. 

https://www.newsweek.com/deficit-budget-tax-plan-social-security-medicaid-medicare-entitlement-1172941?fbclid=IwAR2-mzb9th_JRGuh69Ncf0w3eJ9pnndcVBJGD7sgLq2WdoPVHyKrPRC92lo

Anything to scare the seniors into voting lib.👍

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Anything to scare the seniors into voting lib.👍

Republicans are going to cut social security, theyve been working on it for a while. The libs will probably go along with it for some pay offs so dont think I am giving anyone a pass here. I am making plans to cover my retirement and should be fine but there are millions who wont without the social security and medicare insurance they paid for their whole life. If its failing it needs to be fixed, not cut.