Zoso I’ve seen pics of Nottys broads

Rod

11 hours ago, ACE said:

I mean they’re old pics but there’s a couple that are actually quite decent. Smash for sure 

all of znotty's broads pics are 40 year old poloroids of broads that are probably dead by now:news:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

all of znotty's broads pics are 40 year old poloroids of broads that are probably dead by now:news:

Doesn’t mean he didn’t fuck then right in the pussy in the 80’s 

• Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Doesn’t mean he didn’t fuck then right in the pussy in the 80’s 

Doesn’t mean they were his either lmao. Just means he took a pic of a woman. He’s like 5’2” And smells like urine.ffs. He’s never smashed anything decent. Come on, use your head

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Ok, how about you post your wife's recent pics, cunt-face.   

13 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Doesn’t mean they were his either lmao. Just means he took a pic of a woman. He’s like 5’2” And smells like urine.ffs. He’s never smashed anything decent. Come on, use your head

OK, so if I send Sledgey more pics of me with the girls, will that make you happy? I have tons more, you fukkin' under-employed piece of Littleton, back-stabbing shit. Will you post your wife in a bathing suit to Sledgey? Or, are you all fucktard, big-mouth talkin', no money, welfare applicant, broke-ass piece of shit???  

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, how about you post your wife's recent pics, cunt-face.   

OK, so if I send Sledgey more pics of me with the girls, will that make you happy? I have tons more, you fukkin' under-employed piece of Littleton, back-stabbing shit. Will you post your wife in a bathing suit to Sledgey? Or, are you all fucktard, big-mouth talkin', no money, welfare applicant, broke-ass piece of shit???  

Lol. Nothing you could ever do will have any effect on my happiness chachi. So you hung with some dudes who had decent women?. Then you went back to your grandpapis farm and rubbed one off you gimp mask wearin, underoo pissing, 4’9”, sandi handy faggot. 

Edited by Shifty
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Lol. Nothing you could ever do will have any effect on my happiness chachi. So you hung with some dudes who had decent women?. Then you went back to your grandpapis farm and rubbed one off you gimp mask wearin, underoo pissing, 4’9”, sandi handy faggot. 

Back-stabber, does it suck to be you? It does, doesn't it? What's your TNW, back-stabber?

Do you even have a job?

Are you losing your house?

Are you applying for welfare, food stamps and assistance for the unemployable? 

You're basically broke, aren't you suck-bag?  

What's your TOTAL NET WORTH, as we speak? Post it up, if you have the balls. 

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

I dunno I believe him 

40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Back-stabber, does it suck to be you? It does, doesn't it? What's your TNW, back-stabber?

Do you even have a job?

Listen here you 1/2 pint pos, 4’6”,glory hole loving, almost bed ridden old fuck. Nobody believes your bull shit. Were you ever a Boy Scout leader?  You seem the type. You would even fit into a scouts uniform.  Size small. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Have you ever seen something so pathetic when he tried skirting around directly calling Rob a liar :lol: 

Weird, sounds like a Polaris 550 thing!!!

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you even have a job?

lmao

shifty getting fucked up over here