Anyone sensing fear of the Bernie Sanders movement?

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Nope try again...think really hard maybe for a minute the give it another shot

So you cant prove your own claim? Not surprising. 

Ben and I only claim to know what a budget is and how to use a calculator. And that I absolutely claim to know. 

Just now, Anler said:

So you cant prove your own claim? Not surprising. 

Ben and I only claim to know what a budget is and how to use a calculator. And that I absolutely claim to know. 

Search bem and see how many people he calls dumb in a day.....you're not much better 

Ffs I almost almost had to run your nose in it 😂

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Search bem and see how many people he calls dumb in a day.....you're not much better 

Ffs I almost almost had to run your nose in it 😂

Well perhaps you are correct, so far I can only prove you are a liar and not actually dumb but the day is still young. 

Agreed, actually the opposite, it would cost everyone much more, that is unless you don't work and get it for free then.

• Bernie's Proposals:
  • Cover primary and preventive care, prescription drugs, dental and vision care, mental health and substance abuse treatment, as well as maternity, newborn and long-term care through a government-run plan
  • Let Americans see any doctor they want to with no deductibles or co-pays
  • Effectively end the private health insurance market

Sanders’ office outlined potential methods to finance the system. Those include income-based premiums paid by employees and employers, hiking the marginal tax rate to up to 70 percent on people making $10 million or more, raising the estate tax and putting a “fee on large financial institutions.”

Sanders has argued a single-payer system would reduce costs for consumers. While the government would have to dramatically hike taxes to cover a potential price tag in the tens of trillions of dollars, the senator says Americans would see fewer out-of-pocket costs.

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Agreed, actually the opposite, it would cost everyone much more, that is unless you don't work and get it for free then.

• Bernie's Proposals:
  • Cover primary and preventive care, prescription drugs, dental and vision care, mental health and substance abuse treatment, as well as maternity, newborn and long-term care through a government-run plan
  • Let Americans see any doctor they want to with no deductibles or co-pays
  • Effectively end the private health insurance market

Sanders’ office outlined potential methods to finance the system. Those include income-based premiums paid by employees and employers, hiking the marginal tax rate to up to 70 percent on people making $10 million or more, raising the estate tax and putting a “fee on large financial institutions.”

Sanders has argued a single-payer system would reduce costs for consumers. While the government would have to dramatically hike taxes to cover a potential price tag in the tens of trillions of dollars, the senator says Americans would see fewer out-of-pocket costs.

Sounds just like communism!

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Nine years before I was born: Of course average hourly wages were 25 cents an hour then.

https://cdnhistorydaily.org/content/104680/51bd7a032f3c7fa101dfe2f614660e88.jpg

Back when we had the gold standard and not $23 trillion in debt! :lol: