Blagojevich praises Trump from Chicago home after release

The filling of the swamp, this truly is a tragicomedy. Blago keeps dabbing at his bleeding chin, the black HD guy and the large long haired goon in the back, it's all just so special :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/blagojevich-praises-trump-from-chicago-home-after-release/ar-BB10apsD

On 2/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, AKIQPilot said:

Im kinda busy hanging out on the beach right now. 

Busy at the beach is cool, but surfing Freedom Sledder while at the beach............that's fucked up bro :lol:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blago was the absolute worse as not only was he a corrupt habitual liar, he was probably the laziest fuck to ever be governor.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Busy at the beach is cool, but surfing Freedom Sledder while at the beach............that's fucked up bro :lol:

Blago was the absolute worse as not only was he a corrupt habitual liar, he was probably the laziest fuck to ever be governor.

Like Anderson Cooper or not he really hammered Blago.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ACE said:

Nothing too see here just wince being jealous of successful people 

You probably won't understand this; but only a true dimwit with low self esteem would consider someone who was disgraced in public life and then spent 8 years in prison as successful.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You probably won't understand this; but only a true dimwit with low self esteem would consider someone who was disgraced in public life and then spent 8 years in prison as successful.

Not surprised you don’t consider a surviving political prisoner a hero 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stick to middle fingers with Momo and kicking shit.

Says the guy who can’t recognize a political prisoner with the likes of Nelson Mandela simply because the dude in question is white 

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Prison is where shit tickler wants to be. 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince, I live on the beach, literally. My front yard is the beach. I do just about everything at the beach. Nothing fucked up about it. 

57 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'll say it again, blago is a douchebag but he didn't do what they wrung him up for. If he did Jesse Jr. Would have been right next to him cuz he WAS trying to buy the seat. 

Look at all the GOPers that agree with you now. Funny how that works.  

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stick to middle fingers with Momo and kicking shit.

When life is stupid simple, expect the simple.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Prison is where shit tickler wants to be. 

Or at least the sexual side of it.

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I'll say it again, blago is a douchebag but he didn't do what they wrung him up for. If he did Jesse Jr. Would have been right next to him cuz he WAS trying to buy the seat. 

Ohhh puleeeze...............

jeeezus the taped conversations of:  what I got is golden and I ain't given it up for nothing, or the recorded shakedown of a childrens hospital are criminal acts.

Please do us all a favor since you are so adamant in thinking Blago "didn't do what he was wrung up for"  dispute in writing count by count what he wasn't guilty of, I can't wait to read to it. :news:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Look at all the GOPers that agree with you now. Funny how that works.  

It's ridiculous is what is is, it's not like Blago was convicted in some deep south county courtroom with a justice of the peace deciding the case, he was convicted in a jury trial, it takes a lot of eveidence to be convicted by a jury of 12......we know this.