Bloomberg camp's "dire" warning: Sanders soon unstoppable

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im rooting for Sanders, just so I can watch all of you come uncunted. MAGA!

Me too. Sanders will have far less impact on my life than he will on the rest of you non-boomers. Sucks to not be a boomer in these trying times. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Me too. Sanders will have far less impact on my life than he will on the rest of you non-boomers. Sucks to not be a boomer in these trying times. 

Well the stock market could crash and you could possibly lose a significant portion of your retirement? :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well the stock market could crash and you could possibly lose a significant portion of your retirement? :dunno: 

Not likely the way Im positioned. When it does crash I will be ready to take advantage of the correction. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Me too! :bc: 

I have been slowly moving money to cash. I still have plenty invested but its safe to say a 25% correction wouldn't hurt me in the least. A 50% correction would fuck the entire world up so I would be in the same boat as everyone else. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have been slowly moving money to cash. I still have plenty invested but its safe to say a 25% correction wouldn't hurt me in the least. A 50% correction would fuck the entire world up so I would be in the same boat as everyone else. 

Yep, if everything goes to shit we are all fucked anyway. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not likely the way Im positioned. When it does crash I will be ready to take advantage of the correction. 

Keep an eye on fuel prices. They will rise before the economy turns to shit, Always do.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Keep an eye on fuel prices. They will rise before the economy turns to shit, Always do.

Yep. That is usually true. Big Oil has to get their share by screwing over the common man. Fucking pricks.