La Polaris 840 bog

Rod

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

comments say guy is out on a trip and now it is blown up and he is buying another sled to keep the vacation rolling .

Oooff.  Hearing about alotta blown up 850s this year.

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah was talking to someone who got 2019 poo 850 he says it needs a gallon of oil every 300 to 325 miles.. I am like holyshit..   does that sound right to you?  seems a lot to me. 

Shit my 800 drinks oil like that. LOL

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Yeah was talking to someone who got 2019 poo 850 he says it needs a gallon of oil every 300 to 325 miles.. I am like holyshit..   does that sound right to you?  seems a lot to me. 

I'm about 400-450 to gallon riding hard. Riding 30-60 all day I'm about 550 to a gallon. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I'm about 400-450 to gallon riding hard. Riding 30-60 all day I'm about 550 to a gallon. 

My sister in law riding like a woman went 400 miles on one quart with her 600 El Tigre CTEC. That’s almost scary. lol

My CTEC 800 goes about 500-550 miles on a gallon. Uses less than ETECs. Uses about a half gallon or so more gas than an ETEC though. Polaris kicks all our assess on gas and oil usage though. lol

Just now, bussman said:

My sister in law riding like a woman went 400 miles on one quart with her 600 El Tigre CTEC. That’s almost scary. lol

My CTEC 800 goes about 500-550 miles on a gallon. Uses less than ETECs. Uses about a half gallon or so more gas than an ETEC though. Polaris kicks all our assess on gas and oil usage though. lol

I did 86 miles and used 5 gallons of fuel the other day. 20 map is scary lean in the mid range. We did 120 miles riding aggressive on our last trip and we all had 2 gallons left.