Doo's power valve leaking issue

jtssrx

Why is it these dipshits can't figure out how to seal these things? You would think with the belt blowing issues they have they've figured out a way to keep oil and gas from spraying out of these valves. I have a little over 2000 miles on my 850 and oil and gas is everywhere. I never leaked an ounce of oil or gas out of my SRX's back in the day. 

Edited by jtssrx

26 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Doos are the number one sled sold, disregard all of the problems they have. Stay focused on the positive thing.

My buddies kids sled seized up Friday. Skidoo 600. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Doos are the number one sled sold, disregard all of the problems they have. Stay focused on the positive thing.

They gotta be doing something right, don’t ya think? :dunno: I hate the company, but my last 3 sleds have been Doos because they make what I think is the most reliable sled and have some great dealers, at least here in the northeast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

They gotta be doing something right, don’t ya think? :dunno: I hate the company, but my last 3 sleds have been Doos because they make what I think is the most reliable sled and have some great dealers, at least here in the northeast.

Just so many people with 800 problems. I think they hit a home run with the 900T. It’s the only Doo I would consider buying.

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Just so many people with 800 problems. I think they hit a home run with the 900T. It’s the only Doo I would consider buying.

Just don’t put in on it’s roof I’ve heard.

:popcornchair:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Anler said:

@jtssrx do you have any mods done to your sled? 

My motor is stock outside of Vforce reeds. I run a jaws pipe and I just installed Reeds racing clutching. I also have a grip and rip motor mount stiffener. I switched my track to a 14 wide ripsaw11 and I run 144 1.525 woodys triggers. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My motor is stock outside of Vforce reeds. I run a jaws pipe and I just installed Reeds racing clutching. I also have a grip and rip motor mount stiffener. I switched my track to a 14 wide ripsaw11 and I run 144 1.525 woodys triggers. 

Ok I didnt know if you had any engine mods. This is the first I have heard of any issues with the skidoo 850

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Warranty

do you agree its a mistake for doo for not offering 900T in MXZ XRS 129" ?  I think it is. plus did you noticed it when you select 600R on MXZ XRS the options fade out but as soon as you pick 850 the options come back, stupid if you ask me. its like Ford graying out options on 5.0L unless you go with 3.5 EB which you won't see that shit. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

do you agree its a mistake for doo for not offering 900T in MXZ XRS 129" ?  I think it is. plus did you noticed it when you select 600R on MXZ XRS the options fade out but as soon as you pick 850 the options come back, stupid if you ask me. its like Ford graying out options on 5.0L unless you go with 3.5 EB which you won't see that shit. 

Agreed. I think it’s all about Ski-Jew forcing you to buy the top of the line model or motor so they make the most money they can. I’m pretty sure the new gauge/gps is only available on the 850. What kills me is besides the 4 strokes not being available in a 129, you still can’t get a 900 Ace with decent quality shocks or gauges because there’s no X package. I could go on and on, but Doo is becoming an extra greedy company and I wish Polaris would come out with a motor I want.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

do you agree its a mistake for doo for not offering 900T in MXZ XRS 129" ? 

I think it is. plus did you noticed it when you select 600R on MXZ XRS the options fade out but as soon as you pick 850 the options come back, stupid if you ask me.

its like Ford graying out options on 5.0L unless you go with 3.5 EB which you won't see that shit. 

Huge mistake.

Yep, very stupid. Not everyone wants an 850.  They're fucking the ones who want the upgrades but don't want the 850, or a Renegade. 

Happens in the auto industry too.  Can't get leather, 4A or LEDs, to make a few options,  on an F150 unless you get a Lariat or higher. That's marketing.  It's BS, but that's how they make $ 

2 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Agreed. I think it’s all about Ski-Jew forcing you to buy the top of the line model or motor so they make the most money they can.

I’m pretty sure the new gauge/gps is only available on the 850.

What kills me is besides the 4 strokes not being available in a 129, you still can’t get a 900 Ace with decent quality shocks or gauges because there’s no X package. I could go on and on, but Doo is becoming an extra greedy company and I wish Polaris would come out with a motor I want.

Yep, that's their marketing department.

You'd be correct. They're fucking the people who don't want an 850.

Yep it's completely idiotic. No reason you shouldn't be able to snow check a sled how you want it.  Same with the colors, tracks, ect.  Polaris can do it, so can Doo.

Polaris has the best snow check program.  They will continue to gain customers while SkiDoo keeps fucking theirs. 

• Like 1