Yes, the left is going to free us from oppression and college makes people smart......

bussman

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ok , just watched Analer’s vid. Never seen this chick or heard of her but she’s dumb as fuck and super annoying.

What was the point here???

Exactly. Why you’d get triggered bad by her wanting to throw shit at her makes no sense. That’s the college campus of today though. Dreamy. 

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Exactly. Why you’d get triggered bad by her wanting to throw shit at her makes no sense. That’s the college campus of today though. Dreamy. 

Im on probably 4 college campuses a year, for lengthy period of time. Never seen any of that. You have to go on Twitter to see that. 

Just now, bussman said:

I watched a blimp start on fire and crash in person at the US Open a few years ago and saw it on Twitter later. I must have imagined it all. :bc: 

Sounds like you are part of the problem. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

I watched a blimp start on fire and crash in person at the US Open a few years ago and saw it on Twitter later. I must have imagined it all. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sounds like you are part of the problem. :thumbsup:

Epstein didn't kill himself, Alex says so:lol:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

Nobody watches that guy Vince. But he’s great controlled opposition to make everybody that questions the official narratives look like a “nut” amirite?  :bc: 

I'm not into conspiracies.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Well to be fair most moderates agree with him. 

Most are goofs, once you tell someone something it's no longer a secret.....we know this, yet there are those that believe tens, hundreds, and even thousands of people can keep a secret :lol:

24 minutes ago, bussman said:

Nobody watches that guy Vince. But he’s great controlled opposition to make everybody that questions the official narratives look like a “nut” amirite?  :bc: 

Nobody watches alex Jones except the alt left 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I liked how she whined "there still throwing stuff" :lol:

So what you're essentially saying is it's okay to throw stuff at people you disagree with or dont like? 

Comments like these find a way of coming home to roost

And you might be concerned because the other side can throw better than your side 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So what you're essentially saying is it's okay to throw stuff at people you disagree with or dont like? 

Comments like these find a way of coming home to roost

And you might be concerned because the other side can throw better than your side 

Way better.