Moar winning!

Anler

All the velocity shocks I serviced this fall and in December got revalved stiffer. The 2020 xcr shocks are soft.

The velocity shocks are pretty bad ass.

QS3’s are a budget shock. Like most Fox shocks they are of decent quality but still a budget shock compared to any moderate or high end shock.  

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

All the velocity shocks I serviced this fall and in December got revalved stiffer. The 2020 xcr shocks are soft.

QS3’s are a budget shock. Like most Fox shocks they are of decent quality but still a budget shock compared to any moderate or high end shock.  

Yeah analer is a big dumb dumb. When's the best time for me to send my shocks Tom? 

3 hours ago, Reevester said:

Yeah analer is a big dumb dumb. When's the best time for me to send my shocks Tom? 

No Analer bought his right from Walker Evans with the custom valving. UR big dumb. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems like anyone who spends time on riding on the QS3’s loves them