Moar winning!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well considering you have a 50/50 shot at winning as there are only 2 sleds in the category I'm not sure how much bragging rights this gives Polaris.  :lol:  

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I could just instantly feel how well valved and properly sprung the qs3 on Brian’s sled were. Really perfection in a shock. The exact opposite of the walkers 

Have you ever ridden a sled with the velocity shocks? And if you did, did you adjust them to your liking? Because they have a very wide range of adjustment. 

Just now, Anler said:

Have you ever ridden a sled with the velocity shocks? And if you did, did you adjust them to your liking? Because they have a very wide range of adjustment. 

I rode Drew’s XCR and no I didn’t adjust them. They felt lumberwagon stuff like every walker shock

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I rode Drew’s XCR and no I didn’t adjust them. They felt lumberwagon stuff like every walker shock

2 turns of the screw totally changes that bro.. :lol: 

I put one on the rear of the assault, its pretty fucking good. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering you have a 50/50 shot at winning as there are only 2 sleds in the category I'm not sure how much bragging rights this gives Polaris.  :lol:  

Yeah and I don’t see how doo wins that one so

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Drew's didn't have velocitys. Mine aren't stiff at all very plush. In fact I'll probably revalve the rear and fts a bit stiff next year. The xcr indy was way undersprung I know that. Put HDs in mine and its amazing now and much easier to adjust the shocks rather then full hard on HI and LO speed.

Just now, Reevester said:

Drew's didn't have velocitys. Mine aren't stiff at all very plush. In fact I'll probably revalve the rear and fts a bit stiff next year. The xcr indy was way undersprung I know that. Put HDs in mine and its amazing now and much easier to adjust the shocks rather then full hard on HI and LO speed.

The 2017 XCR didn’t have velocities?

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’d take the SB XCR over it

I could see that, I probably would too for the reasons you pointed out. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just way too stiff for me. I like plush and the qs3 on busses sled were beautiful

Yes, I was very impressed with the shocks on that sled when I rode it. 

10 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Crank up the low speed on those and it makes a drastic difference. 

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I tried everything before I got stiffer springs and it still bottomed. All good now. 

You sure you know what youre doing? I put softer springs on mine and it was bottoming pretty regularly. I cranked up the dampening and the low speed and now its perfect. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You sure you know what youre doing? I put softer springs on mine and it was bottoming pretty regularly. I cranked up the dampening and the low speed and now its perfect. 

The shocks shouldn't have to be cranked to reduce bottoming. You'll have that shock blown out like your bunghole in no time. 

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Reevester said:

The shocks shouldn't have to be cranked to reduce bottoming. You'll have that shock blown out like your bunghole in no time. 

So you don't know what you're doing.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you don't know what you're doing.

Go read the countless thread on FB and hcs about guys bitching about soft rears on the xcr. If they only knew cranking it fixed it from bottoming. You have a different skid ffs. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Go read the countless thread on FB and hcs about guys bitching about soft rears on the xcr. If they only knew cranking it fixed it from bottoming. You have a different skid ffs. :lol:

Guys around here have been talking about your soft rear for years bro. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1