Popular Vote....

Just now, Reevester said:

Nah hes a good guy. A faggot is a guy who's woman wont let him leave the cottage because well, hes a faggot. 

It was a weekend alone with the wife Haha. You cuck!  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

100% could slay that " Fire Breathing Dragon" on a 121"

Easily 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not when it's deep and you're a novice :thumb:  Your first sled innhow long?  

You got R motion and 1.25" lug.....you bought a trail sled that's barely considered a crossover. :bc: 

It doesn't matter how long it's been since I've had a sled.  You really are a dumb fuck.

Wrong :lol: You don't know shit about sleds . You are a complete fucking idiot 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I ride.  You talk :thumb:

You ride a mountain sled in the UP.... I lived/rode in the mountains of Montana... We aren't on the same level. You think counter steer is for backing up your trailer. You have admitted you couldn't change a belt and a fuse. YOU RIDE A MOUNTAIN SLED TO BE COOL.... Because you sure as shit don't need one. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Reevester said:

Thats pretty brave on those rivers or did you take the powerline or the train the whole way? 

Rode a combination of power lines, RR grade, and river.  One guy in the group had been to the Xtreme tours camp before and a guide is not necessary....they say it is,,,,but that's their business. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Rode a combination of power lines, RR grade, and river.  One guy in the group had been to the Xtreme tours camp before and a guide is not necessary....they say it is,,,,but that's their business. 

Yeah I know lots of guys that live in Cochrane and do that ride. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You ride a mountain sled in the UP.... I lived/rode in the mountains of Montana... We aren't on the same level. You think counter steer is for backing up your trailer. You have admitted you couldn't change a belt and a fuse. YOU RIDE A MOUNTAIN SLED TO BE COOL.... Because you sure as shit don't need one. 

I have a 146 because I ride off trail in the UP and Canada. :thumb:  The only one trying to be cool is you.....and your small lil Sally who's still in school :lol: 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

This idiot thinks he knows so much, yet doesn't have a fucking clue.  

Doesn't have a clue about sleds

Just spews BS like the typical Liberal faggot 

I'd be embarrassed posting that hill picture but I guess if you're the C rider on Team Autism you gotta be proud somehow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yeah I know lots of guys that live in Cochrane and do that ride. 

We leave from Cochrane or Smooth Rock.  Quick run up from SR to the canyon.  .I like that town.  Been there several times.  It is a haul from the canyon to Moosinee.....and can be real fucking cold.    

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

I wasn't passing up the opportunity. Did you get the rental for the season again? 

Yep. Every year.  Got my pass, just have to adjust the tracks on the fleet and good to go. :bc:

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I'd be embarrassed posting that hill picture but I guess if you're the C rider on Team Autism you gotta be proud somehow. 

Just a random pic showing the type of terrain that can be ridden in the UP or Wawa area. :thumb:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I have a 146 because I ride off trail in the UP and Canada. :thumb:  The only one trying to be cool is you.....and your small lil Sally who's still in school :lol: 

Having a short track mountain sled is literally the most retarded thing in the world. The fact you don't know the reasons why having a renegade would be better, or freeride if you want to poser it up speaks volumes to your "Off Trail" capabilities. Fucking nerd ass poser. Summit 146....lol

LOLOL "small lil Sally who's still in school"... Try harder. 

• Like 1

Having a short track mountain sled is literally the most retarded thing in the world. The fact you don't know the reasons why having a renegade would be better, or freeride if you want to poser it up speaks volumes to your "Off Trail" capabilities. Fucking nerd ass poser. Summit 146....lol

He should just get a Derp wrap to finish off the ensemble. :lol: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

But, he has a Summit :lol:

:lol:

Yo - I've had several renegades and 121".  I try different sleds and if you knew anything you'd understand the changes with new sleds.  You ride old junk and don't have a clue :lmao: 146 is perfect for Midwest boondocking.  Ride the power lines in Ontario between Wawa and Halfway Haven and let me know your pile of shit you ride :lol: works out for you.