Popular Vote....

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Those only get delivered to idiots from Wisconsin who buy Mountain sleds 

I thought they came with clowns who ordered an XRS but really wanted a Blizzard...:read:  And ride like they own a fanner..:snack:  Good thing you have KYB 40's for cruising down groomed trails.....:thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Those only get delivered to idiots from Wisconsin who buy Mountain sleds 

now I think I am going to be sick. u telling me this duch supports a woman who is all for nat forest regulation and passive recreation and owns a mountain sled ?  

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought they came with clowns who ordered an XRS but really wanted a Blizzard...:read:  And ride like they own a fanmner..:snack:  Good thing you have KYB 40's for cruising down groomed trails.....:thumb:

:lol: yea right 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

now I think I am going to be sick. u telling me this duch supports a woman who is all for nat forest regulation and passive recreation and owns a mountain sled ?  

:snack:

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I thought they came with clowns who ordered an XRS but really wanted a Blizzard...:read:  And ride like they own a fanner..:snack:  Good thing you have KYB 40's for cruising down groomed trails.....:thumb:

What they really wanted was to buy a short track Summit for da big snow in da UP and strictly ride it near town to show all the yuppies that they are practically mountain sledder outlaws. 

Good thing you have a Summit for cruising down groomed trails... Poser that shit up, homie. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What they really wanted was to buy a short track Summit for da big snow in da UP and strictly ride it near town to show all the yuppies that they are practically mountain sledder outlaws. 

Good thing you have a Summit for cruising down groomed trails... Poser that shit up, homie. 

See you and AMG at the top :lol: 

IMG_2946.JPG

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The only poser has a sled and never rides :lmao::lol:. Do you still have that pile of shit you call a sled?  :snack:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_2946.JPG

If your hill requires only skill and not a long track, you don't need a long track unless you have no skill. Yuppie sledders wearing full face mask helmets, talking about high marking HILLS IN THE UP! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking lame. 

Oh... Poser, please. 

10401127_35772211948_7755_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The only poser has a sled and never rides :lmao::lol:. Do you still have that pile of shit you call a sled?  :snack:

Who are you referring to? I know it is not me. I would out climb/boondock you on a 121" 600RR at half throttle. I can see you now. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_2946.JPG

why are u on some one else's line on that bunny hill. that looks like a hug the tree line then side hill it over the rut to the other tree line then jump it over that little cornace on the right

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You don't think a Renegade could make it to the top? :lol:

You really are a dumb fuck

Not when it's deep and you're a novice :thumb:  Your first sled in how long?  You got R motion and 1.25" lug.....you bought a trail sled that's barely considered a crossover. :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not when it's deep and you're a novice :thumb:  Your first sled innhow long?  You got R motion and 1.25" lug.....you bought a trail sled that's barely considered a crossover. :bc: 

YOU ARE A FUCKING NOVICE HAHAHAHAHAHA! UP Rider veteran... Poser.

• Like 1