Popular Vote....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Hillary had a very professional and classy concession speech. You should learn from her since you admire her so much.

I'm keeping it classy :bc: Simply posting facts :thumb:  Hopefully this isn't a repeat of what happened the last time the popular vote winning candidate lost the election :read:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm keeping it classy :bc: Simply posting facts :thumb:  Hopefully this isn't a repeat of what happened the last time the popular vote winning candidate lost the election :read:

You have yrs of unclassy to pay for pekkerhead.

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Well I cant argue that may not have worked out well but that was also contested by Vice President. Hillary is not contesting because she knows she lost... :bc:

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The facts are, both candidates ran a race to win the electoral college. Hillary lost that race... the race she ran....

To make a comparison between the 2 is stupid at least, and at best naive; neither candidate ran a popular vote race.

Crowing about the popular vote is asking why the 3 home runs in the Superbowl didn't get Micheal Jordan the Stanley Cup. :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

GO SNOWRIDER!!!!!!! :lol:

Image result for laughing audience gif

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The facts are, both candidates ran a race to win the electoral college. Hillary lost that race... the race she ran....

To make a comparison between the 2 is stupid at least, and at best naive; neither candidate ran a popular vote race.

Crowing about the popular vote is asking why the 3 home runs in the Superbowl didn't get Micheal Jordan the Stanley Cup. :lmao:

Pour Snowbeavis 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah nigger.  I found that shit funny as hell.  But I smoked a big fatty about an hour ago so :joint:

And damn....I can't win with you.  Too many words or too many letters and I'm fucked!  :lol:

:lol:

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got quite a chuckle out of that myself :lol: 

You guys need to understand, this is all  'wire to wire' guy has left. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I got quite a chuckle out of that myself :lol: 

You guys need to understand, this is all  'wire to wire' guy has left. :lol:

Shit if we went back and dug up all of the stupid posts from the primaries months ago eh there's great material there too....:lol: Im so done with it.

They were so wrong and than some.. end of story :pc:

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

352,000 and counting.....

This is the only post on freedom sledder that you have ever posted that is fact rather then opinion.

kind of miss when you guys in the media thought texas was a blue state and utah was a toss up....  all the while wisconsin, michigan and Pa that were california blue turn red.

• Like 1