I always kiss and tell!!!

f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I had to read that fucking shit like 3x and I just shook my head and let it go

And he rode it home on one cylinder. Yea, nice way to destroy the crank and possibly the entire motor. 

Zam isnt  mechanically savvy.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No. I think it’s gonna be electrical.  

Is this the same sled you had that electrical issue with?? I remember you saying something a year or so ago about something strange that happened, even had some cat mechanic scratching his head if I remember correctly

Just now, Ez ryder said:

i assume short block is all it would need  with crank imploding 

I'd venture to guess the turbo is toast too being a journal bearing design? Either way, i feel for woolie.  That sucks.  He blows up a 2 stroke, goes to a 4 stroke for reliability purposes and this happens.  :lol: Fuckin sleds. They're all great until they break.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You tinkered with it and got it to run on one cylinder then rode it home. 

What part did I miss?  

PTO side not getting spark.  

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is this the same sled you had that electrical issue with?? I remember you saying something a year or so ago about something strange that happened, even had some cat mechanic scratching his head if I remember correctly

That was back on my 13.  Fried out VR.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Can you explain insurance paying a claim on a blown engine? 

Going by what the dealer told me.  Sled landed on its roof with the throttle mashed.  30 miles later the crank seized.  Either Ski Doo pays or the insurance company I would think.  We'll find out.  Not like I hid the fact that it was on the roof.  :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Going by what the dealer told me.  Sled landed on its roof with the throttle mashed.  30 miles later the crank seized.  Either Ski Doo pays or the insurance company I would think.  We'll find out.  Not like I hid the fact that it was on the roof.  :dunno: 

I see. Hope that works out for you. As long as you aren't on the hook.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What the fuck would you tell them anything about how where or why you were riding?? 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck would you tell them anything about how where or why you were riding?? 

It was an accident.  The sled went on the roof with the throttle mashed.  They don't need to how, where or why.  The dealer told me it caused oil starvation to the lower end bearings.  I'll let them figure it out.  

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was an accident.  The sled went on the roof with the throttle mashed.  They don't need to how, where or why.  The dealer told me it caused oil starvation to the lower end bearings.  I'll let them figure it out.  

I wouldn’t have told them shut. Fuck them if they manufactured a recreational product that self destructs when used normally 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hope it works out for you.