I always kiss and tell!!!

f7ben

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I bet that made an expensive noise. 

About 9600 in parts.  Dealer thinks the rod and crank bearings got oil starved and over heated.  Ran fine until I opened it up coming across a straight and it just died.  We'll see who's paying for this one.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About 9600 in parts.  Dealer thinks the rod and crank bearings got oil starved and over heated.  Ran fine until I opened it up coming across a straight and it just died.  We'll see who's paying for this one.  :lol: 

Holy shit. That’s a lot of oysters and bbq briquettes

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Those fucks better warranty that shit. Zero excuse for that 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That's just stupid. A whole new motor can't be that much.

That really sucks, sorry you had your trip ruined. No way in hell should this cost you a dime.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's just stupid. A whole new motor can't be that much.

Doesn’t surprise me. Amg’s etec 800 was 5k plus labor.

Sweet fuck!  Well, you should quit fucking around and buy a Cat!  Poo and Doo suck!

Wait a minute....I went down this afternoon too!  FUCK!   :lol: 

I was right on my buddies snow flap most of the way back!!!  No way he was gonna outrun me......because he was towing me!!

64D870D1-7F95-46EB-B213-26ADCB91E624.gif

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agreed.  No argument there, but I'll let the insurance company deal with it.

Wolverton its time to buy a straight up 800...no boost no bullshit and just ride and enjoy the scenery like the old man you are.

sorry for your loss that fucks up a weekend for sure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck!  Well, you should quit fucking around and buy a Cat!  Poo and Doo suck!

I was right on my buddies snow flap most of the way back!!!  No way he was gonna outrun me......because he was towing me!!

You blowed up?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Didnt mean to be laughing at you, just your delivery.      i feel your pain  been there..        :bc:

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Didnt mean to be laughing at you, just your delivery.      i feel your pain  been there..        :bc:

Go ahead and laugh.  I do. It’s just part of the fun in motorsports.  I was overdue for an issue.  Been a few years.  Think this one may be self inflicted too!  :wall:

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We just had to get my buddies 500 sabercat going after we did 120 miles then came back to camp and had half a case of beer. Went to warm it up and it was running on 1 lung. Changed a plug and pulled it over to get the fuel out of the cylinder. Got the message he made it home on 2 lungs, neddle in the carb must be sticky and fouling it up with fuel when it sits. Good times at camp. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  My PTO side is down though.  Once we were in a safe place we tinkered with it and got it limping on one.  I’ll know more tomorrow when I start tearing it down.  

Thats called blown up you dope. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1