States with the lowest wages.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I lived 30 years of my life licking boots.  Now Im free to do as I please. 

Did you and your wife keep your home in Alaska or are you living totally in your trailer? I’m considering selling my house and living out of the airstream for a few years. I can have a building built on some property in AZ for storage of tools, the car, and a small living quarters. During the summers I’ll stay up in Minnesota with my daughter and friends. In the winter months hang out in AZ and travel the south. This is sounding better in my head the more I think of it. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Did you and your wife keep your home in Alaska or are you living totally in your trailer? I’m considering selling my house and living out of the airstream for a few years. I can have a building built on some property in AZ for storage of tools, the car, and a small living quarters. During the summers I’ll stay up in Minnesota with my daughter and friends. In the winter months hang out in AZ and travel the south. This is sounding better in my head the more I think of it. 

We still have our home in AK. Gonna be a while before we give that up. Our kids and grandkids are still in AK so we will keep the lakehouse for another decade at least. 

AZ is fairly cheap living. The winter weather in Havasu is awesome and there is something going on every week. I kid you not, something major is happening here all the time. Its so much fun. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well there you have it. 54 miles of trails. Sounds bad ass. 

no guys are running hero snow all over the hills .

don't the guys that run slednex or boondockers or one of those video deals live in Falgstaff? 

like I said if I get in a position for some reason I get stuck in only 1 place. i it is a place near the top of my list .

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

So you did get an Airstream?  Which model. There is a huge following on Facebook. We dont see many in our travels but they are out there for sure. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no guys are running hero snow all over the hills .

don't the guys that run slednex or boondockers or one of those video deals live in Falgstaff? 

like I said if I get in a position for some reason I get stuck in only 1 place. i it is a place near the top of my list .

But why would you ever be stuck in one place?  

And I dont know about sledx or boondockers. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

lol my buddy/old working partner  has lived in a pollbarn with his airstream parked in side of it for 26 yrs close to Rochester in lansboro  .trout stream out back close drove to work  

we built the building as a temp situation but he never built the house . but I must say it is a pretty cool set up . camper is gutted to just a master bed now all in floor heat with a outdoor boiler shed is like a huge yard with a pimped out  pattio /bar/kitchen huge projection tv like 12 feet  flush with ground swimming spa  fake grass big gas fire pit .sort of reminds me of a 50s holiday in pool  he has always been a odd duck but it is a family thing his uncle is will Steger.

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

But why would you ever be stuck in one place?  

And I dont know about sledx or boondockers. 

never know one of us gets sick etc life can be fucked . I work for a lot of retired people and I see it alot 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

never know one of us gets sick etc life can be fucked . I work for a lot of retired people and I see it alot 

When Im old and have to be stuck in one place it will be a place where I dont have to wear a coat outside. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no you are just a sorry sack not willing to accept responsability for your position in life and it will be the same story till you are dead . sad thing is you will prob pass that pathetic trate on to your kids like your dad did to you and so it goes . 

no u are just a retarded know nothing fuck. learned everything from call of duty, sad thing is your faggot children have worst than you. brainwashed by xbox, absolutely clueless about truth and reality. if you are weak and worthless, then one can only imagine what is next after you. good job 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

We have all witnessed your complete incompetence with a rifle. You are a useless waste of flesh and should go for a swim in the river. Scumbag shithead.

you can't even kill yourself unless you have a left handed gun. i tried to set up an fs donation fund to help u, but everyone wants u to suffer. i'm sorry. 

22 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

no u are just a retarded know nothing fuck. learned everything from call of duty, sad thing is your faggot children have worst than you. brainwashed by xbox, absolutely clueless about truth and reality. if you are weak and worthless, then one can only imagine what is next after you. good job 

You of all people calling someone else retarded. :lol:

We bought a 1 acre lot in a little development near Punkin Center, AZ back in 2011 after prices went to shit with plans to drop get a travel trailer and use the lot as home base but over the last 9 years the price of lots down there have quadrupled so we may sell and buy a RV and do more traveling. I love the area so we may stick with the plan.

10 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

We bought a 1 acre lot in a little development near Punkin Center, AZ back in 2011 after prices went to shit with plans to drop get a travel trailer and use the lot as home base but over the last 9 years the price of lots down there have quadrupled so we may sell and buy a RV and do more traveling. I love the area so we may stick with the plan.

Sounds like a win win no matter how it works out. 

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you can't even kill yourself unless you have a left handed gun. i tried to set up an fs donation fund to help u, but everyone wants u to suffer. i'm sorry. 

I could kill you with no more than a phone call. Money is power, and you have none.

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

actualy you are the know nothing fool. fyi last game system I had was a fucking saga . have more productive things to do with my time . like I don't know going to one of my property's to have fun or collect rent from some sorry sack who like your self has not figured out the game of life yet 

18 hours ago, Cold War said:

Kind of our thinking. My wife is absolutely miserable from November to  March. Sun hardly shines.  
I would love to spend summers here and winters in FL. but it is not economically feasible for us.  

i can work from anywhere,  wife cannot.  Will be quiet and peaceful down their solo.  

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I could kill you with no more than a phone call. Money is power, and you have none.

do it then you worthless crippled fuck. if you can't even afford a left handed gun to kill yourself with then you can't call out a hit. left handed guns ain't that expensive. i tried to help u with an fs donation fund but no one wants to help u

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

actualy you are the know nothing fool. fyi last game system I had was a fucking saga . have more productive things to do with my time . like I don't know going to one of my property's to have fun or collect rent from some sorry sack who like your self has not figured out the game of life yet 

the only person you're bullshitting is yourself cod nerd