States with the lowest wages.

I’m surprised I don’t see Alaska on that list. I guess the oilfield workers offset it here. If you want to live a normal life and stay home you only have a handful of mediocre and shitty jobs available. You do make good money working up north, but will u be able to handle your wife getting gang banged for the 2 weeks you’re gone? Will u be able to handle living on a spaceship that looks like you’re on the moon? I could do it if there was a hot bitch coworker up there to bang, but you might as well throw away half your life 2 weeks at a time if you sign up. Money ain’t worth that

13 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I’m surprised I don’t see Alaska on that list. I guess the oilfield workers offset it here. If you want to live a normal life and stay home you only have a handful of mediocre and shitty jobs available. You do make good money working up north, but will u be able to handle your wife getting gang banged for the 2 weeks you’re gone? Will u be able to handle living on a spaceship that looks like you’re on the moon? I could do it if there was a hot bitch coworker up there to bang, but you might as well throw away half your life 2 weeks at a time if you sign up. Money ain’t worth that

lol only if you are a lazy pos .there plenty of money to be had in AK .

now get back to your Eskimo condo aka that old couch on the side of the road surrounded by piles of empty booze bottles and sing the blues about how unfair life is to you 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Get into an apprentice program. Learn a skill. Become competent in that skill. Work hard at that skill. Make 6 figures at that skill. Write your own ticket. 

Alaska offers plenty of opportunity for people who are smart and willing to bust ass  

PS.  You're not cut out for the oil field so scratch that off your list  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol only if you are a lazy pos .there plenty of money to be had in AK .

now get back to your Eskimo condo aka that old couch on the side of the road surrounded by piles of empty booze bottles and sing the blues about how unfair life is to you 

i don't hang out with eskimos very much. they view us as a kind of mortal enemy. if u want to throw away half your life for 50 dollars an hour then do it. tho i seriously doubt a weak little faggot like yourself can handle the conditions up there. but hey, i hear they do have an xbox in the spaceship, on your off time you'd be right at home

Edited by FrankieJames7

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not sure, but I’ll keep you in the loop.  Going to Cape Coral Friday.  Going to  look around at houses & job opportunities.  

to costly in FL now . hold off market will tank again fl and az first to loose 3/4 of home prices

I have a little pile set aside for the next tanking . 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Get into an apprentice program. Learn a skill. Become competent in that skill. Work hard at that skill. Make 6 figures at that skill. Write your own ticket. 

Alaska offers plenty of opportunity for people who are smart and willing to bust ass  

PS.  You're not cut out for the oil field so scratch that off your list  

i would if they didn't ask for piss without weed. i already know how to weld, and i could join a union, but i am going enjoy my life and smoke as much as i want

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not sure, but I’ll keep you in the loop.  Going to Cape Coral Friday.  Going to  look around at houses & job opportunities.  

Low wage and high rent in that area. Palm coast is better 

Edited by spin_dry

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i don't hang out with eskimos very much. they view us as a kind of mortal enemy. if u want to throw away half your life for 50 dollars an hour than do it. tho i seriously doubt a weak little faggot like yourself can handle the conditions up there. but hey, i hear they do have an xbox in the spaceship, on your off time you'd be right at home

I spent every summer of my life for 20 yrs in AK 1/2 that time on a fishing boat . fuck I bought my fist car  a brand new Ford courier cash at 16 from my percentage for that summer . but yeah it is so hard to make a living in ak . wooo is mee i need a drink or 15 .

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

I spent every summer of my life for 20 yrs in AK 1/2 that time on a fishing boat . fuck I bought my fist car  a brand new Ford courier cash at 16 from my percentage for that summer . but yeah it is so hard to make a living in ak . wooo is mee i need a drink or 15 

yeah well i'm a mechanic and i also work for a tow company and i stay at home when i'm off work and i bought 2 trucks since i got out of jail and i have my moms car. i get to smoke weed and get drunk all i want to. those kinds of jobs are for the desperate 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

yeah well i'm a mechanic and i also work for a tow company and i stay at home when i'm off work and i bought 2 trucks since i got out of jail and i have my moms car. i get to smoke weed and get drunk all i want to. those kinds of jobs are for the desperate 

desperate ? lmfao my old man sold his licenses for more than you will make in 15 yrs when he was done fishing .  he started fishing as a hobby to get away from his body shop .  kept shop for yrs but almost never was there . also spent every winter at his place in HI . but yeah real desperat lmfao .