Music thread.....live, acoustic and live covers thread

bussman

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

You got beat hard , you know zilch about music and that’s that

Snoughnut > :kneebash:< Ben the know nothing fag

I’m still laughing my ass off that you think Duvall is better than Staley. Especially when Cantrell said Staley was the greatest he’s ever seen..... what a dipshit.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Snoughnut > :kneebash:< Ben the know nothing fag

I’m still laughing my ass off that you think Duvall is better than Staley. Especially when Cantrell said Staley was the greatest he’s ever seen..... what a dipshit.  :lol:

Derp

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2020 at 7:38 AM, snoughnut said:

That is not an opinion, that is a fact. :bc:

Wrong and I have zero interest in the new version of AIC because the original is so much better.

Just like Bhent said you think DLR is the greatest. :lol: That alone right there proves you're a complete moron.  

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Just like Bhent said you think DLR is the greatest. :lol: That alone right there proves you're a complete moron.  

I never said DLR was a great singer, I said he was a good front man. I'm a Van Halen fan not a DLR fan. You're a moron also if you think Duvall is better than Staley. I'll tell you the same thing I told Ben, watch the video I posted, Cantrell said it himself. Are you gonna call him a complete moron also? Apparently you get to join the idiot club with Ben also you jackass. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

I never said DLR was a great singer, I said he was a good front man. I'm a Van Halen fan not a DLR fan. You're a moron also if you think Duvall is better than Staley. I'll tell you the same thing I told Ben, watch the video I posted, Cantrell said it himself. Are you gonna call him a complete moron also? Apparently you get to join the idiot club with Ben also you jackass. 

Whatever you say, moron

20 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I like argument but arguing about music is really dumb

Music is what fits your ear, no right or wrong.

It's for all to enjoy not to argue about

Wrong, you can argue about anything and this whole place proves that. It's one thing to say "I think" or "IMO" but when Ben and Jay just flat out say that Duvall is better than Staley, well it's my job to factually prove to the morons that they're wrong. Album sales prove that alone and so does the video..........coming right from Cantrell's mouth.

Edited by snoughnut

On 2/14/2020 at 6:39 PM, f7ben said:

Let me go ahead an ungay this thread

Just restrung my 79 Ovation Balladeer. Still sounds like bag compared to a Martin, Guild or Takamine. Just building up calluses and trying to remember all the songs I knew 30 yrs ago. Need to find someone to jam with.