Music thread.....live, acoustic and live covers thread

bussman

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hands down one of the best live albums ever. A masterpiece.  High as hell and just destroyed it. 

I remember when this concert aired on T.V. and my wife and I were blown away. Always stuck with me, especially Lake of Fire, but the whole concert was excellent to say the least. :bc:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Let me go ahead an ungay this thread

Wrong, you just made it gayer. If you're gonna play AIC, don't play the modern day version, that lead singer sucks and is an embarrassment to Layne Staley, shame on you. Here's the only AIC I will ever acknowledge............and you're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

I remember when this concert aired on T.V. and my wife and I were blown away. Always stuck with me, especially Lake of Fire, but the whole concert was excellent to say the least. :bc:

Same here.  That is just pure raw emotion. Sends Chills. Man who sold the world is probably my favorite song off the album. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, you just made it gayer. If you're gonna play AIC, don't play the modern day version, that lead singer sucks and is an embarrassment to Layne Staley, shame on you. Here's the only AIC I will ever acknowledge............and you're welcome.

Ah no.... William Duvall is a better singer and musician than Layne ever was and Duvall and Cantrell sound brilliant together.

Also they’ve written more and better music without Layne than they did with him.

Cantrell was and is AIC and they are better today than they’ve ever been.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ah no.... William Duvall is a better singer and musician than Layne ever was and Duvall and Cantrell sound brilliant together.

Also they’ve written more and better music without Layne than they did with him.

You're out of your mind numb nuts........this is the funniest thing I've heard all week. You've gotta be trolling, nobody is that stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now, snoughnut said:

You're out of your mind numb nuts........this is the funniest thing I've heard all week. You've gotta be trolling, nobody is that stupid. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen retard....AIC has made up a major part of my musical playlist since I got my first Walkman. I love all their music but to claim Duvall is anything other than brilliant or that chains hasn’t written amazing music since Layne died is absolute idiocy.

what is clear is you don’t know shit about music and you haven’t listened to any of the last 3 albums 

I saw them twice last year and the show at the Armory may be in the top 3 of the 100 or more concerts I’ve been to

now move along retard

I know this song, sung by Heart, has already been posted, but nothing, imo, can top an original and this is likely their best ever live version. :bc:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Same stage another acoustic and cover 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

but to be fair even the family covered it 

That's not even a Sinead  O'Conner song.

Here's the original

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen retard....AIC has made up a major part of my musical playlist since I got my first Walkman. I love all their music but to claim Duvall is anything other than brilliant or that chains hasn’t written amazing music since Layne died is absolute idiocy.

what is clear is you don’t know shit about music and you haven’t listened to any of the last 3 albums 

I saw them twice last year and the show at the Armory may be in the top 3 of the 100 or more concerts I’ve been to

now move along retard

No, you listen Minnesota Momo, AIC will never be as good as they were with Staley and that is a fact. Layne Staley is a much better singer than Duvall, also a fact. Listen you dumb shit, you stated that Duvall was a better singer than Layne ever was.......do you realize how stupid you sound? The album "Dirt" and "Jar of Flies" will never be rivaled by anything AIC does from here on out. Now run along dummy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Same stage another acoustic and cover 

That's not even a Sinead  O'Conner song.

Here's the original

and that is why I said even the family covered it . fyi the family was a band price put together and were the first ones to get nothing compares on the charts  .

oh side note i think 2 or 3 members of the time were in that band . one you prob know is moris days side kick in ouroel rain Jerome 

Edited by Ez ryder

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, you listen Minnesota Momo, AIC will never be as good as they were with Staley and that is a fact. Layne Staley is a much better singer than Duvall, also a fact. Listen you dumb shit, you stated that Duvall was a better singer than Layne ever was.......do you realize how stupid you sound? The album "Dirt" and "Jar of Flies" will never be rivaled by anything AIC does from here on out. Now run along dummy.

I agree, and regardless, a band that has reach international stature can never be as good as the original singer. Layne had a unique, unheard of before voice that can never be duplicated nor copied. Just my opinion, of course. :bc: 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don't know layne had that hard to mimic anguish in his voice