Music thread.....live, acoustic and live covers thread

bussman

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Just restrung my 79 Ovation Balladeer. Still sounds like bag compared to a Martin, Guild or Takamine. Just building up calluses and trying to remember all the songs I knew 30 yrs ago. Need to find someone to jam with.

Is that a hollow body with pickups?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Is that a hollow body with pickups?

Nope , just a regular acoustic with pickup. I had a Gibson ES 35, SG, Les Paul, Telecaster, Strat, Takamine 12 string', Fender Super Reverb, a BC Rich inspired hand made guitar, Fender Champ and a Markley. Sold it all except the hand made shortly after my oldest was born. Kicking myself in the ass for that. That Les Paul is worth $4-5000 now. Still have a box of pedals and an Ibanez 4 second delay.

49 minutes ago, s pump said:

Nope , just a regular acoustic with pickup. I had a Gibson ES 35, SG, Les Paul, Telecaster, Strat, Takamine 12 string', Fender Super Reverb, a BC Rich inspired hand made guitar, Fender Champ and a Markley. Sold it all except the hand made shortly after my oldest was born. Kicking myself in the ass for that. That Les Paul is worth $4-5000 now. Still have a box of pedals and an Ibanez 4 second delay.

Nice! 

On 2/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, f7ben said:

Duvall is better. Sorry

The 3:42 mark is one of the greatest vocal ass kickings you will ever hear from a rock singer, William Duvall is even gayer after finding this gem. Layne Staley's vocal cords could be in the HOF all by themselves.........just wow!!!

• Like 2

1:59 mark. (in the vid above) :bc: I'd sled or ski that section! 

Still love this vid, however. 

Edited by irv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

One of the best sled videos ever. I’ve ridden a Apex and it didn’t look like that.

LOL. About the same as my Vector! That is definitely a boosted long track Apex to be able to do that. Looks like a lot of fun! :bc:

• Like 1