BUILT FORD TOUGH!!!!

BUILT FORD TOUGH!!!! 

So this just happened right in front of me, a little over an hour ago.  Car ran red light and hit the F150 and it rolled at least 4-5 times, maybe more.  It was heading right towards me and the car in front of me. And on the last roll it caught the right rear tire and went the other way.  Sheared the lug nuts off and the tire came off and hit the car in front of me.  I had a little broken glass from the trucks rear window on my hood, but that's it.  I got lucky. All I remember saying is " oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" as I'm watching this truck rolling over coming right at me.

IMG_20200214_142557192.thumb.jpg.63d93390b43c44345ff16c8473cc033e.jpgIMG_20200214_143214864.thumb.jpg.85fd0b8740b0b4993f74b655d95062a1.jpgIMG_20200214_143216108.thumb.jpg.ccd0879e8f0575d3f53e122062e5087d.jpgIMG_20200214_142747058.thumb.jpg.481be9238d4b737100e285e5aeffd0fe.jpgIMG_20200214_142611139.thumb.jpg.7fe94c18c8e84a017d7f7edb6f460ac7.jpg

The guy standing there in the orange jacket was the one driving the F150.  I jumped out of my truck and opened his door and I asked him if he was ok and he said yes.  He had a multi tool,  like a leatherman on the floor when I opened the door.  I flipped it open and cut the side curtain airbag so it would deflate them and he could get out.  Never know when there's going to be a fire.   I thought for sure he wasn't going to be ok.  When I opened up his door I didn't know what I would find, but I was the closest one to him and I knew I had to help.   He was a little rattled , but seemed fine.

Crazy shit.  It  happened so fast, but as I was watching this truck rolling at me, it was like it was in slow motion.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Good man! Glad everyone was physically ok. I’ve been in similar situations, it is definitely a weird feeling when time goes into the matrix, completely slows down. 

Ziptie the wheel back on and drive it to the bank to pick up the check. FORD for the win!

:bc: 

after I was done pulling a MaineCunt and filling my Hanes boxer briefs, I knew I had to see if the driver was ok.  It was just a natural reaction and I went and did what I did. I knew it might not be pretty when I opened the door, but he was fine.  Not ever a scrape.  That was the craziest shit I've ever seen. It was just like the Matrix.

:lol: :lmao: :bc:

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow. Thats crazy man. I didn't realize that airbags didn't immediately deflate right after inflation.  Maybe they do but it was just easier to get the guy out after cutting the side curtain. 

I didn't know it either. But they were full when I got to him about 5-10 seconds after he stopped rolling over. It immediately deflated when I stuck it with the knife 

22 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Where did the car hit?

I didn't see it happen. I heard it hit , then I looked up and saw the truck rolling at us. I think she hit him I'm the right rear door area. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

Dude would have been way better off in a new Chevy 2500HD with the 6.6l whiz bang new v8

In fact he never would have got into that accident because his truck wouldn’t have started this morning....just like 5 out of the 6 new Chevy junks we got last week at work!!!!

-27f = no start for new Chevy work trucks

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Dude would have been way better off in a new Chevy 2500HD with the 6.6l whiz bang new v8

In fact he never would have got into that accident because his truck wouldn’t have started this morning....just like 5 out of the 6 new Chevy junks we got last week at work!!!!

-27f = no start for new Chevy work trucks

1587236387_giphy.gif.cf-2020-02-12T211959_560.gif.7d3f78d7f94d70aa4ea320c10110c65a.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Won’t work well for airbags but I carry a tool that has a metal point to shatter a window and has a seat belt cutter on the other side. They are cheap on Amazon.

I carry one too. It's called a fucking knife.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Won’t work well for airbags but I carry a tool that has a metal point to shatter a window and has a seat belt cutter on the other side. They are cheap on Amazon.

I've seen those.  He was already unbuckled and the door was unlocked. And his truck was already connected to sync emergency and they were calling 911.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

:lol: same here.  Right in my center console 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have a leather man too. Good luck breaking a window with it. Not only that but this tool can’t cut a person. 

32 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I didn't see it happen. I heard it hit , then I looked up and saw the truck rolling at us. I think she hit him I'm the right rear door area. 

The car must have hit really low to roll the truck like that. I can't see the collision damage.

I damn near got hit last week going through a intersection. Chased the fucker down and followed him while calling 911. Cops pulled him over. I stopped but the cop said they have my contact info. He said they'll be able to pull it off the traffic camera at the intersection.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

The new f150 has lamented side glass . 

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Man is that guy lucky. The insurance company will pay off the thing and he can go get a truck that won’t get totaled by a sub compact. 

:owned:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Oh, I’ve seen those.  It’s got a rape whistle on the end and a mace in handle?  Yeah....take a bow, honey.  :lol2:

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

:owned:

• Haha 1