Bloomberg is gonna give Trump a stroke

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Or some that are looking to beat the fuck out of some libtwat trash.  I’m buying one!!!!!!!  Apparently, My words don’t trigger anyone of you enough to do anything but look at the ground.  Your women are the ones that run their faces.... Or are they your men now?   :lol: 

MAGA hats. :lol: 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good god...just looking at these hats.  Why the fuck are they all 1982 wonky-ass Caddy shack looking things?  What’s wrong with a nice fitted hat?  I like my hats and I’m not wearing some cheap looking shit like that.  Also, how about toning it down a bit.  It looks like it was screen printed at some county fair.....IN 1982!!!!!

zactly,  my grandfather in the late 70's early 80's had that kind of hat on the back deck of his citation.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly,  my grandfather in the late 70's early 80's had that kind of hat on the back deck of his citation.  

With all that nylon mesh.  LOL!  I’d almost rather wear a flat frying pan hat!  Almost.  Just awful styles.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I can totally picture that in my mind. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

With all that nylon mesh.  LOL!  I’d almost rather wear a flat frying pan hat!  Almost.  Just awful styles.

oh yah,  with the cord as well.  He would definitely be rocking a Trump one,  he was the perfect Trumper-  racist,  sexist, homophobe and lived in FL. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:06 AM, Zambroski said:

Good god...just looking at these hats.  Why the fuck are they all 1982 wonky-ass Caddy shack looking things?  What’s wrong with a nice fitted hat?  I like my hats and I’m not wearing some cheap looking shit like that.  Also, how about toning it down a bit.  It looks like it was screen printed at some county fair.....IN 1982!!!!!

Odd, mine is a very nice all fabric cap with no silk screen, all embroidery, MAGA on front, nice embroidered flags on both sides with 3 stars above the adjustment.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Odd, mine is a very nice all fabric cap with no silk screen, all embroidery, MAGA on front, nice embroidered flags on both sides with 3 stars above the adjustment.

Apparently you got a good one.