Bloomberg is gonna give Trump a stroke

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. OMG this is going to be awesome. Bloomberg has the goods to defeat Trump. He is the only one. 

The world is in for a ride for the next 12 months. :lol2:

I really don’t care who wins between the two, because they’re both one in the same. I want to see a dem step up with equal mud slinging. Bloomberg is the guy. He could own trump 30 times over. He doesn’t give a shit. :lol2:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I really don’t care who wins between the two, because they’re both one in the same. I want to see a dem step up with equal mud slinging. Bloomberg is the guy. He could own trump 30 times over. He doesn’t give a shit. :lol2:

After watching Mikey speak the last few days, I think Trump is going to rattle him off the stage.  It’s going to be a battle of two egos and Trump’s is uuuuger.  Unless I was just watching Mike on some “off” days, he looks weak.  I was actually surprised.  But, money and success isn’t all that makes up an ego.  The real building blocks start in adolescence.  I think Trump has the upper hand.  The twitter wars will be excellent either way.  People can fake a lot of “toughness” over the internet.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

making fun of his height? That's the best Trump can do? How insecure is this guy anyways? 

Trump or Bloomberg?  LOL

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I bet you 1 dollar. I can put a D behind  a old, white, polluting  billionaire, racist  and these idiots will fall all  over him with support.

Just a buck?  I’ll add 5 zeros to that and be ready to collect....now who is going to cover?  Barb?  :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Trump or Bloomberg?  LOL

Just a buck?  I’ll add 5 zeros to that and be ready to collect....now who is going to cover?  Barb?  :lol:

Think Trading places with Eddie Murphy. 
Barb. Is maxed out.  All his cash is tied up .....in making FS a better site for everyone. 😂

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Think Trading places with Eddie Murphy. 
Barb. Is maxed out.  All his cash is tied up .....in making FS a better site for everyone. 😂

She really brings so much to this site....and the planet!  Non-biodegradable toxins are so neat!  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is going to be epic.  I think Trump is gonna bully him right off his little box at the debates.  :lol:

Until then, let the tweeters fly, boys!!!!

Trump will just go over and stand next to him.   He won't need to say a word.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Trump will just go over and stand next to him.   He won't need to say a word.  :lol:  

I was a bit surprised in watching it but, Mike looks weak and feeble.  It seems he is pretty rattled by his past racist comments.  I guess I’ve never seen him speak before.  :dunno:

I thought he might be able to give Trump a run but, I really don’t think so anymore.  We’ve had eight years of weakness to see what kind of leadership that brings.  I don’t see Americans wanting to go down that road again.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I was a bit surprised in watching it but, Mike looks weak and feeble.  It seems he is pretty rattled by his past racist comments.  I guess I’ve never seen him speak before.  :dunno:

I thought he might be able to give Trump a run but, I really don’t think so anymore.  We’ve had eight years of weakness to see what kind of leadership that brings.  I don’t see Americans wanting to go down that road again.

I think its absolutely priceless that an old, white, racist billionaire might become the democratic nominee.  :lol:  

28 minutes ago, frenchy said:

making fun of his height? That's the best Trump can do? How insecure is this guy anyways? 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As you can see that’s all Trump has to do...his supporters are a simple bunch. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As you can see that’s all Trump has to do...his supporters are a simple bunch. 

Why come out with all the good burns early?   Wait because its likely he won't beat Bernie or Buttigieg.  

Don't get me wrong....I'd love for him to get the nomination.   The revenge from disenfranchised Bernie supporters not voting will cost the dems the House and WH for sure.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think its absolutely priceless that an old, white, racist billionaire might become the democratic nominee.  :lol:  

Check out NYC turnstyle jumping plan. It's stop and frisk part 2

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

what's even more funny is the people on the right who have been crowing for years about the high crime rates in the inner city black communities are now calling someone a 'racist' who tried to address that exact problem because of his political affiliation :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1