Snowrider, MC, Slinger, and the rest of you who've gloated for eight years

jtssrx

Unlike you I won't do that. Unlike you when President Trump pulls things like executive orders that are unconstitutional Im going to call him on it. Trump has made lots of promises I'm also going to start calling in him right now let's see all the talk turn to action!!! 

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Unlike you I won't do that. Unlike you when President Trump pulls things like executive orders that are unconstitutional Im going to call him on it. Trump has made lots of promises I'm also going to start calling in him right now let's see all the talk turn to action!!! 

Fuck that.  Gloat at least until he takes office.  Snowrider, MC, and Slinger have been uneducated bitches that did nothing but call names and such.  Especially snowrider.  Get some gloating in man.

I will be pissed if there isnt a special investigation into Hillary and a tax cut attempt in the first year

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 3

Thankfully, the majority of Americans are not as dumb as SR, MC, et al. 

Was that bitch ever smacked down tonight!  Now a 2-time loser; that should be the end of her.  If her Emphysema or whatever doesn't do her in first..... either way, good riddance. 

And yes, the Clinton Fraudulation and Hillary should both be investigated properly, come January. 

• Like 1

I'm guessing Coach Clueless will be pushing light bulbs door to door 16 hours a day paying off all the bets he lost here so he won't be around much anyway. 

Calling Trump out even if you voted for him is just what good people do, but quit worrying what mentally ill liberals even think, it's a waste of time. True progressive liberals never voted for Clinton, those people's opinions do matter. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Fuck that.  Gloat at least until he takes office.  Snowrider, MC, and Slinger have been uneducated bitches that did nothing but call names and such.  Especially snowrider.  Get some gloating in man.

I will be pissed if there isnt a special investigation into Hillary and a tax cut attempt in the first year

I won't gloat I'm sure as shit going to tell him to Fuck off....we got this....:lol::bc:

Historically it looks like a war with an unamed country and an economy that takes a huge dive....BUT WAIT!!! Trump is no conservative but more of a liberal?

Like I said many time here  I was not voting for Clinton and didn't.

I'm so happy the Dems got fucked for screwing over Bernie. Think of how many conservative leaning guys in here who would have voted for him over Trump. Too bad he sold out in the end...

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

she didn't even come out and address her supporters when all was said and done, truly a class act:news:

Yup, locally they were all told to go home, there would be nothing.

It was all about her.

go ahead and gloat. we lost, you win, let's see what happens. hopefully the clown mellows out a little, like most do when winning the white house. I have my doubts, but we'll see. he is off to a good start with his victory speech.

but next election? save all your crying about transparency if a dem candidate doesn't show tax returns. your crying if a dem candidate insults our military. your crying if the dem candidate is rude and vulgar and has no class. in other words, save all your fake outrage. we lefties, have very good memories :bc: 

but congrats, nonetheless.