Any of you beat offs riding this weekend?

Anler

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That looks like heaven

He really isn’t that deserving. He owes me big time for talking him out of going to the UP.  I was driving through that area a few days ago and told him to stop being a Phaggit. That pig headed fuckface actually listened to me? :guzzle:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He really isn’t that deserving. He owes me big time for talking him out of going to the UP.  I was driving through that area a few days ago and told him to stop being a Phaggit. That pig headed fuckface actually listened to me? :guzzle:

He’s not completely brain dead it seems!!!

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That looks like heaven

There were some epic photo opportunities that I missed today. This is a great area to ride when the snow is good. Only ran across 3 other sleds on the trails today. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

There were some epic photo opportunities today that I missed today. This is a great area to ride when the snow is good. Only ran across 3 other sleds on the trails today. 

Perfect

8 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Was my first sled. Started to passion...

It wasn't for me but my Uncle's had them. My one Uncle plowed into the back of my Dad's sled trailer when we were moving it back out to the main road due to us getting some heavy snow. My Dad thought he was dead when he was digging him out of the snow because he hit the trailer so hard, but luckily for him, he wasn't. Of course, being the alcoholic he was, it was also a factor that night. Likely what saved him in all honesty, but at the same time, it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't so polluted. :guzzle:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Are we riding in March or what @Anler @Woodtick

:bigfinger:

I just need to change the oil in the Jeep and I’m ready. Next week looks to be in the 40’s Sat and Sunday. There is always a good dump around St Patties day. How much Guinness should I bring? I may go up next weekend to practice drinking?

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I just need to change the oil in the Jeep and I’m ready. Next week looks to be in the 40’s Sat and Sunday. There is always a good dump around St Patties day. How much Guinness should I bring? I may go up next weekend to practice drinking?

How much Guinness? All of it!

• Thanks 1