Any of you beat offs riding this weekend?

Anler

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Heading up for the weekend with my son. All my buds are heading to Pine Stump in the yoop on Saturday for a week. Couldn’t swing it...Jealous.

From what I've been seeing on FB from that area and near there, you're not missing much.  They haven't had any fresh snow in a while. And the warm ups have fucked things up a bit.  Icy, sugary trails and crusty off trail.  

Hopefully riding in the thumb Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, Winterman said:

Heading to North Bay Ontario with my boy, my dad and 3 others. It will be his first loop. (14 years old). He’s psyched and so am I.  

Have a great trip. North Bay is a great place to ride. It's been about 6 yrs now since I was last there and I miss it.

106_5555.JPG

106_5591.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

4 stroke Barney’s. The best smoothest trail sled Cat ever made. 

That's awesome man, enjoy, post some pics of the ride!

10 minutes ago, irv said:

Have a great trip. North Bay is a great place to ride. It's been about 6 yrs now since I was last there and I miss it.

106_5555.JPG

106_5591.JPG

I haven’t ridden out of there since the early 2000s. It will be good to see it again. We usually do Quebec, but you need to be 16 to be covered by their insurance, and I don’t need the headache if something would happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Riding in the Black Hills and staying in Deadwood. It’s gonna be bigly tremendous!!!!!!

I just got home late Tuesday night from my tremendous weekend. I met a couple of guys from ND near my camp. They trailered  800 miles to ride my tremendous area. I was going to ask them if they knew you,but they didn’t seem like Phaggits.:owned:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I just got home late Tuesday night from my tremendous weekend. I met a couple of guys from ND near my camp. They trailered  800 miles to ride my tremendous area. I was going to ask them if they knew you,but they didn’t seem like Phaggits.:owned:

I’m infamous! 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Heding up in the morning until Tuesday.  They got a bagload of new snow and riding should be excellent.  Hope to do some diamond pounding and some offtrailing.  Bunch of fellow retards should be sround.

Stay track side down. :thumbsup:

I’m going to roll out solo from home again. We’ve been on the snow train the past couple weeks. I’ve got one of my favorite loops planned. 

Edited by Shifty

2 hours ago, franks pond said:

2 day rip starting sat am,buddy is dusting off his 2006 fusion for a friend to use,last time we did this he was screaming at us to slowdown. lol good times

hopefully a 600 not a 900.  I fucking hate those 900's never went for a ride with a bud where it didn't cause us problems.  

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hopefully a 600 not a 900.  I fucking hate those 900's never went for a ride with a bud where it didn't cause us problems.  

I rode a 600 prototype in old forge the winter before the release. They were actually alright. And not a hand grenade like the 900

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Those 900s shook like Michael j fox on crack. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Those 900s shook like Michael j fox on crack. 

CKF, myself,  the guy with the 900 and another buddy sat by the river in errol one afternoon taking turns trying to rope it over for 30 minutes after it fouled.  Damn that thing pulled hard.  Another time we had to tow it to the parking lot at swift diamond then up in quebec it broke a clutch spring.  thing was a POS.  

Test and tune weekend.   Got the STM clutches on the winder this week but haven't rode it yet.   Also did some clutching on the 850.   Gonna check out a local lake today to see if we can run on it.   

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Test and tune weekend.   Got the STM clutches on the winder this week but haven't rode it yet.   Also did some clutching on the 850.   Gonna check out a local lake today to see if we can run on it.   

Those are some pricey little toys. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

Those are some pricey little toys. 

To say the least.   Broke sheaves on both the primary and secondary a few weeks ago so decided to upgrade.   Went with the larger diameter set as well.   Really interested to see how they work.  

• Like 1