Any of you beat offs riding this weekend?

Anler

I'm headed up to black River falls with the boy tomorrow and then we are headed up nord of rice lake Saturday to meet up with some guys. Trails are reported as minty so should be good. 

• Like 1

Our big winter celebration is in town Saturday so I'm gonna spend 14 hours in the groomer from Friday until 4am Saturday morning, then will probably check out the stuff downtown and take the ol lady for a little scoot around the back trails during the day. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, rump-rider said:

Nope. Weekend riding is for rookies.:snack:

Yup!! Ill be off the hill tomorrow by 3pm before the shit show starts up there, If i go sunday Im heading south to ride with the guys from Excell and Curve. No way Ill ride the hill on a weekend.. 

3 minutes ago, old cat man said:

Yup, headed to my parent's house in Townsend for his 80th birthday and some riding on Saturday and Sunday! Pictures to follow like normal for me,lol

Happy Birthday to your Dad!   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Heading up for the weekend with my son. All my buds are heading to Pine Stump in the yoop on Saturday for a week. Couldn’t swing it...Jealous.

• Like 1

I had to order a starter relay for my Vector today as they had none in stock. $66.00 dollars for the updated red one is a bit much, imo, but where mine is located, I am not about to put a cheap aftermarket one in there.

I normally don't ride weekends around these parts so it's no biggie but sure hope to do some riding early next week, weather permitting?

HPIM1375 (Large).JPG

• Sad 1

put on 65 cold fast  mi last night after club meeting .  not much snow but we sent groomer out that day for our rout so there was that .

prob heading to cabin with the wife for some slow ridding . I usually just run in the woods or powerlines and still have to Waite at trail intersections 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Heading north Monday when the trails are flat and the weekend goobers are at work. Coming home whenever we feel like it.

What do you ride MC?

You still get after it you old coot?? Haha..:bc: