2021 Ski Doos

44 minutes ago, ACE said:

Except it’s slower, and rides and handles worse for five grand more 

Except it faster and rides and handles way better and it’s not 5g more unless you’re RR was 9k

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rump-rider said:

I don’t think it’s possible for Polaris to overtake Doo unless they come out with a 4 stroke or two. But if they do and it’s halfway decent, poo would def jump to #1.

Come on now:lol: To buy a brand new Cat, you pretty much have to piss green. No brand neutral person is going to choose a decade old tech and still unreliable Cat over a poo or doo.

I do.  From what I've been told and after seeing that flop last night, it may happen sooner than you think. 

He's good at trolling.

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

I haven't heard or seen the 2.5 gal jug. I was buying it by the case for years 3.78 liter jugs. They used to be white/yellow jugs and black/white now. For a while I used their semi-syn till they discontinued it. I have a case on the shelf I can trade in at the dealer for something else

We've had them here for a couple years in XPS. 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

It’s 5 grand less for a comparable sled lol

plus there’s no class to race an 850 

You're trying way to hard 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

new front and rear suspension is prob going to be 10000x better than an axys.  

You forgot to mention the bold new graphics on the oil jug. Will doo riders need to upgrade their gear,to match their oil jugs?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

@SVT MXZ XRS   dealer says that new 2.5 gallons oil  mineral jug will sell for $60 , thats not too bad. hope thats good enough for etec motors because their higher grade oil  version costs 62 bucks for one gallon lol 

That's for carb sleds. XPS full synthetic for Etecs. Place I get oil from does bulk refill on SkiDoo carb,  XPS synthetic, and Interceptor. XPS synthetic is $32.99 for a gallon. Interceptor is $33.99 IDK what they charge for the SkiDoo dino oil refills. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's for carb sleds. XPS full synthetic for Etecs. Place I get oil from does bulk refill on SkiDoo carb,  XPS synthetic, and Interceptor. XPS synthetic is $32.99 for a gallon. Interceptor is $33.99 IDK what they charge for the SkiDoo dino oil refills. 

what color do you like for 2021 ?  I like all black on renegade XRS  with red skid plate , red ski loops just right amount of red to go with black.  I am not sure if I like that brown / red on MXZ XRS 

15 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

what color do you like for 2021 ?  I like all black on renegade XRS  with red skid plate , red ski loops just right amount of red to go with black.  I am not sure if I like that brown / red on MXZ XRS 

Same colour as the last 3 years :dunno: 

26 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Some of the 2021s look good IMO. The MXZ X in red looks good. The blue and black Renegade Enduro. The Freeride. The yellow and black Renegade XRS. The Summit in red black and gray. That MXZ XRS looks better in the videos than on the skidoo website.   It's not brown. I'm sure it looks better in person, just doesn't wow me. This is why SkiDoo needs to offer springs order options like Polaris does. 

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Same colour as the last 3 years :dunno: 

The only thing they have in common is they are black plastic and tunnel. 

And it's color, faggot.

10 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Some of the 2021s look good IMO. The MXZ X in red looks good. The blue and black Renegade Enduro. The Freeride. The yellow and black Renegade XRS. The Summit in red black and gray. That MXZ XRS looks better in the videos than on the skidoo website.   It's not brown. I'm sure it looks better in person, just doesn't wow me. This is why SkiDoo needs to offer springs order options like Polaris does. 

The only thing they have in common is they are black plastic and tunnel. 

And it's color, faggot.

Sbyl but the English started it you guys butchered it because you couldn't spell!!!