6.2 custom trail boss

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I dont think it looks good either

The right tires/wheels help....as does a different angle.   Just not a fan of that grill.

2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trailboss (4).jpg

0f36de4cbdd0449ea822dd11279dacbd_649x353.png

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The right tires/wheels help....as does a different angle.   Just not a fan of that grill.

2019 Chevrolet Silverado Trailboss (4).jpg

0f36de4cbdd0449ea822dd11279dacbd_649x353.png

Im not a fan of the Chevy front end in any truck. I think the GMC looks better universally. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im not a fan of the Chevy front end in any truck. I think the GMC looks better universally. 

It is better.   Glad my buddy's a GMC dealer and not a Chevrolet dealer.  :lol:  

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Still the best looking body a chevrolady has had in 15 yrs.

Body looks nice, hard to get past that grill and front end. And I’m a Chevy guy.

When I look around while driving it’s obvious ford is killing it. New trucks everywhere. Hardly see any new chevys.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

44k in the land of bald eagles and freedom.  

Still too much as far as I am concerned. A couple of year ago I went truck shopping with a buddy and at both ford and chev, they were telling us you couldn't buy a V8 4 door 4x4 half ton for too much less than $45,000 cad. To me that is pants on head retarded. New vehicle prices are ridiculous but because you can get them on 12 year payments, idiots keep buying them. As long as there is an ass for every seat, the prices will continue to climb.

Edited by Tomas.

35 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

44k in the land of bald eagles and freedom.  

Not sure where you got that number, but all the tb's I've looked at are mid 50's. If that's a legit price that's not bad. The only issue I have is I can build a custom 2500 crew for 48. More truck for the money as far as I'm concerned.

chevies after the squarebodies are junk. rust as fast as jap toyotas, ifs falls apart, fucking door glue falls off, interiors rattle and disintegrate at 200k. engines are and always have been the best but jesus fucking christ what the fuck were they thinking 

25 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Still too much as far as I am concerned. A couple of year ago I went truck shopping with a buddy and at both ford and chev, they were telling us you couldn't buy a V8 4 door 4x4 half ton for too much less than $45,000 cad. To me that is pants on head retarded. New vehicle prices are ridiculous but because you can get them on 12 year payments, idiots keep buying them. As long as there is an ass for every seat, the prices will continue to climb.

agreed,  i paid about 40 for my 14 and will never do it again.  I'm going to keep buying used.  i was looking at a 15 long bed 1500 denali with the 6.2 recently for $26k

3 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Not sure where you got that number, but all the tb's I've looked at are mid 50's. If that's a legit price that's not bad. The only issue I have is I can build a custom 2500 crew for 48. More truck for the money as far as I'm concerned.

it's the starting msrp for one with the 6.2

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

chevies after the squarebodies are junk. rust as fast as jap toyotas, ifs falls apart, fucking door glue falls off, interiors rattle and disintegrate at 200k. engines are and always have been the best but jesus fucking christ what the fuck were they thinking 

:lol:  squarebodies rusted beyond belief.  Love them but they were better in no way than a current truck beyond every hayseed being able to fix it with some bailing wire and duct tape.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  squarebodies rusted beyond belief.  Love them but they were better in no way than a current truck beyond every hayseed being able to fix it with some bailing wire and duct tape.  

maybe where they salt the roads, and the frames stay intact alot better. up here at least. look under any 99 and up Silverado and you will see a tinfoil frame remaining

16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

maybe where they salt the roads, and the frames stay intact alot better. up here at least. look under any 99 and up Silverado and you will see a tinfoil frame remaining

Around here with the road treatment the 99-06 I would say rust less than the Fords and Rams overall although they all get crusty.  They are all going to need rockers and cab corners-  beds are worse with the Ram by far.  With the 07-13's it's more of a tossup'

Hard to find a decent condition squarebody-  I've actually been on the hunt for one really wanting an 87 K15 reg cab long bed to tool around in.