6G

XCR1250

Shit is wack yo. I was in best buy the other day, 12,000 dollar tv! Don’t recall the dimensions, it was big as fuck. 20K resolution or some shit, the picture was amazing, no doubt. Yet something wasn’t right, just looked fake, not real. 

13 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

LOL, we don't even have 5G here yet just started on 4G coverage. 

seriously! If I get full bars of 4G, I fell like I’m in orbit on the satalite. Never happens. Fuck 6G! No wonder we are all going to die from brain tumors... :ashamed:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Shit is wack yo. I was in best buy the other day, 12,000 dollar tv! Don’t recall the dimensions, it was big as fuck. 20K resolution or some shit, the picture was amazing, no doubt. Yet something wasn’t right, just looked fake, not real. 

seriously! If I get full bars of 4G, I fell like I’m in orbit on the satalite. Never happens. Fuck 6G! No wonder we are all going to die from brain tumors... :ashamed:

how about this one? lol 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-98-class-led-q900-series-4320p-smart-8k-uhd-tv-with-hdr/6352561.p?skuId=6352561

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Very well may have been. 8K, give me a brake. Everything looked odd, almost like the picture was cgi. Not for 12 grand Sony! Y’all been huffing too many micro pixels!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

1.5K is my top spending budget for a TV.   tons of great TV out there to be had at 1.5K or even less. 

MIne is less then 1/2 that nowadays. Fuck a $1500 tv will sell for $650 new 2 yrs from now.

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

MIne is less then 1/2 that nowadays. Fuck a $1500 tv will sell for $650 new 2 yrs from now.

Yup. Lol, @Beavis and Butt-Head, the link you gave had suggestions at the bottom. 50in 4K smart tv = 300 bucks. :bc:

might actually pick that bad Larry up to replace my current monitor, that’s a great deal...

Samsung 50" LED NU6900 Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV UN50NU6900FXZA 2019Dell Price$294.99

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

1 hour ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Yup. Lol, @Beavis and Butt-Head, the link you gave had suggestions at the bottom. 50in 4K smart tv = 300 bucks. :bc:

might actually pick that bad Larry up to replace my current monitor, that’s a great deal...

Samsung 50" LED NU6900 Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV UN50NU6900FXZA 2019Dell Price$294.99

50" is the new 32".

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I got a ceiling mounted projector to a 120" screen in my basement from 2008.   Still has a great picture.   

10 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I just picked up the 55" NU6900 from Costco on their "boxing week" sale and I was $513cad otd.

It is pretty good. Way better than my old 50" 1080p lol. But I am a cheap mother fucker and refuse to pay more than $550 for a tv.

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1