97% you say

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Lolllzzz

Screenshot_20200225-184435.png

That’s the wrong one dumbass.
Holy fuck. You can’t read, can’t recognize patterns. You are one dumb bitch. Maybe you if you calmed down and weren’t crying you could see clearly. 

Try using your words to explain what the photo proved.

other than you and shit tickler are triggered enough to stalk someone outside of this site when your feelings are hurt. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s the wrong one dumbass.
Holy fuck. You can’t read, can’t recognize patterns. You are one dumb bitch. Maybe you if you calmed down and weren’t crying you could see clearly. 

Try using your words to explain what the photo proved.

other than you and shit tickler are triggered enough to stalk someone outside of this site when your feelings are hurt. 

I can swear on my kids, I've never seen your Facebook page, I never stalked anything, I did try and buy 1700 polystyrene coolers

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I can swear on my kids, I've never seen your Facebook page, I never stalked anything, I did try and buy 1700 polystyrene coolers

Just stalking my business outside of here. That’s nice. Are you also wasting the time of my employees? Real nice. That’s not triggered at all. You won’t be able to buy polystyrene coolers from them but that won’t stop you from being stupid or triggered. 

It’s almost unanimous that taking things outside the website makes you a bitch. 

How did you sink so low?  Just because I spent 30 days listing Trumps lies and caught you lying about me. Sad. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Too much hair and not fat enough. The pantsuit is close though. 

Will it hurt your feelings to know I gave that suit away two Christmases ago?

Im surprised you don’t like it. Something Don Cherry would wear should get your little dick hard.  Or does it piss you off that I’d wear a suit like Don and not rant against immigrants?

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just stalking my business outside of here. That’s nice. Are you also wasting the time of my employees? Real nice. That’s not triggered at all. You won’t be able to buy polystyrene coolers from them but that won’t stop you from being stupid or triggered. 

It’s almost unanimous that taking things outside the website makes you a bitch. 

How did you sink so low?  Just because I spent 30 days listing Trumps lies and caught you lying about me. Sad. 

Google works for you??

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Will it hurt your feelings to know I gave that suit away two Christmases ago?

Im surprised you don’t like it. Something Don Cherry would wear should get your little dick hard.  Or does it piss you off that I’d wear a suit like Don and not rant against immigrants?

To value village?

I bet it's still there.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

48 hours and you girls still can’t find a lie. 
That must suck for you all. 

They’ve been pointed out to you many times which makes this last post of yours another lie 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1