97% you say

On 2/22/2020 at 1:07 PM, Rigid1 said:

Poor Chemical Barbie :lmao:

On 2/22/2020 at 1:08 PM, irv said:

Give it up, Fool. You have zero chance of trying to convince anyone on here you are not a complete and utter idiot no matter how you try to spin things. 

On 2/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zambroski said:

A diversion?  No diversion.  I'm not the liar here...now, which "lies" are you saying we are all telling about you?  Let's get down to some real nitty gritty and see if we can disprove them, eh?

Oh, and speaking of "diversions"...holy shit VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvv  :lol: Moron!

TDS is kicking like a MO-FO!!!!!  Suicide is near...or, homicide?  Either way....let's just rid the planet of this mess.

He can't give up anymore.  He's already given up everything...this is all he has left to try and be somebody.  :lol: 

On 2/22/2020 at 2:07 PM, Zambroski said:

I mean....."It's not my dupe account...you're all liars!!!!  My brother uses my PC too.  We share it."

:lol: 

BarbieHands and Brother.gifBarbieHands 2.gif

On 2/22/2020 at 2:12 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe he should've used a prescribed rate loan like a negative yield Bond.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Chemical Barbie.:lol:

On 2/23/2020 at 2:10 AM, ACE said:

Bump for a good seller 

Even with over 48 hours none of you Pussy Ass Bitches could come up with anything more than diversions. 

How sad. 

Just now, ACE said:

Poor boomboom :owned: 

You are so triggered you have to tell lies about me. 

Then when I'm busy for a couple of days, you start tagging me in posts. 

How shitty is your life? You don't have to answer, it's obvious. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so triggered you have to tell lies about me. 

Then when I'm busy for a couple of days, you start tagging me in posts. 

How shitty is your life? You don't have to answer, it's obvious. 

Well you were the one lying but cool man high five 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, ACE said:

That’s what you do yup at least wear it oops 

9191187D-5D08-4611-B0BA-57F5DC898B9A.png

Nothing is funnier than Barbie denying what his dad’s company’s website says they do.  Imagine thinking you are clever enough to sell this denial? WOWZA!!!!

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope that's you lying.  But I guess that's all conservatives have these days.  Lies and stupidity.  

Barbie Boom Boom, the biggest polluter, anti-climate person on the site, bar none. What a hypocritical moron! :crazy: 

Is it true that Styrofoam contains toxic chemicals?

Yes. Styrene is the building block for Styrofoam, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) lists styrene as a “probable carcinogen to humans”. That is the same grade given to human papillomavirus (HPV), which has been linked to cervical cancer.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, Styrofoam is commonly contaminated with flame-retardant chemicals that can leach into the environment and harm human health.

Styrofoam is a major environmental problem. Used in product packages and the shipping industry, the world produces tons of it each year. The fact that Styrofoam is non-biodegradable adds to the ecological impact. Landfills are filling up at a record rate and Styrofoam is one reason. Styrofoam has the potential to affect the entire ecological system of this planet.

The Earth Resource Foundation reports that Styrofoam manufacturers were the fifth largest producer of toxic waste in 1986. Over 90,000 workers face exposure to the effects of styrene, the material in Styrofoam, each year in industries such as rubber and fiberglass manufacturing companies. Health effects from exposure to styrene are irritation of the skin, eyes and respiratory tract and gastrointestinal problems. Chronic exposure affects the nervous system, causing symptoms like depression, headache, fatigue and weakness, and minor effects on kidney function and blood.

Pollutants

Styrene leaches into foods and drinks served in Styrofoam containers, and according to the Earth Resource Foundation, the manufacture of Styrofoam releases large amounts of ozone into the atmosphere, causing respiratory and environmental issues. In addition, with billions of Styrofoam cups used yearly in convenience stores, restaurants and lunchrooms ending up in landfills, some cities have banned the use of Styrofoam.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...why do WE need diversions?

8F361E9E-401E-47F6-A5A9-EEC3AF12DD42.gif

19 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is funnier than Barbie denying what his dad’s company’s website says they do.  Imagine thinking you are clever enough to sell this denial? WOWZA!!!!

18 hours ago, irv said:

Barbie Boom Boom, the biggest polluter, anti-climate person on the site, bar none. What a hypocritical moron! :crazy: 

Is it true that Styrofoam contains toxic chemicals?

Yes. Styrene is the building block for Styrofoam, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) lists styrene as a “probable carcinogen to humans”. That is the same grade given to human papillomavirus (HPV), which has been linked to cervical cancer.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, Styrofoam is commonly contaminated with flame-retardant chemicals that can leach into the environment and harm human health.

Styrofoam is a major environmental problem. Used in product packages and the shipping industry, the world produces tons of it each year. The fact that Styrofoam is non-biodegradable adds to the ecological impact. Landfills are filling up at a record rate and Styrofoam is one reason. Styrofoam has the potential to affect the entire ecological system of this planet.

The Earth Resource Foundation reports that Styrofoam manufacturers were the fifth largest producer of toxic waste in 1986. Over 90,000 workers face exposure to the effects of styrene, the material in Styrofoam, each year in industries such as rubber and fiberglass manufacturing companies. Health effects from exposure to styrene are irritation of the skin, eyes and respiratory tract and gastrointestinal problems. Chronic exposure affects the nervous system, causing symptoms like depression, headache, fatigue and weakness, and minor effects on kidney function and blood.

Pollutants

Styrene leaches into foods and drinks served in Styrofoam containers, and according to the Earth Resource Foundation, the manufacture of Styrofoam releases large amounts of ozone into the atmosphere, causing respiratory and environmental issues. In addition, with billions of Styrofoam cups used yearly in convenience stores, restaurants and lunchrooms ending up in landfills, some cities have banned the use of Styrofoam.

14 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Another day = Another Chemical Barbie beat down..:lmao:

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Place setting in Chemical Barb's place.Styrofoam.jpg.a61ec4522fefa35d8f3dc0f08e5536f9.jpg

You stupid fucks need to learn to read for content. I didn’t lie. 

The Pussy Ass bitch posse has been lying and continue to. 

Zambo the clown even double down on his claim of making 150 grand on one trade. Then as usual pussed out and started deflecting.   Must hurt to know I wasn’t lying when I said my lot with a shed on it is worth more than your house.  

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You stupid fucks need to learn to read for content. I didn’t lie. 

The Pussy Ass bitch posse has been lying and continue to. 

Zambo the clown even double down on his claim of making 150 grand on one trade. Then as usual pussed out and started deflecting.   Must hurt to know I wasn’t lying when I said my lot with a shed in it is worth more than your house.  

Dude, you're fucked up.. just say'n..

Wtf is that last sentence!!??:lol2: