97% you say

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess I missed rigid crossing the line. I’m not surprised. There are quite a few that do not have a code of conduct on here. 

which is why I didn’t want my business name involved. It’s like on hcs when 1250 told one of the low lifes my business info. Some psycho was tracking my parents place on google earth and threatening to send his biker buddies. 

Some people are pieces of shit and don’t know where the line is. Limp 1 is on that list. 

even with all the info they know they continue to lie. It’s sad that they get so angry because I tell he truth about Trump.

Well he didn't really, unless he purposely copied and pasted from your site without realising the power of the internet.

Your second paragraph, whoever could condone that has to be the biggest loser and blows TDS out of the water.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

When did I lie asshole?

Um if I have your permission to post a photo that does not mention your company name, has no link to your company, no photo of any faces or body I can totally prove you are literally a big fat liar..:groin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I guess I missed rigid crossing the line. I’m not surprised. There are quite a few that do not have a code of conduct on here. 

which is why I didn’t want my business name involved. It’s like on hcs when 1250 told one of the low lifes my business info. Some psycho was tracking my parents place on google earth and threatening to send his biker buddies. 

Some people are pieces of shit and don’t know where the line is. Limp 1 is on that list. 

even with all the info they know they continue to lie. It’s sad that they get so angry because I tell he truth about Trump.

Haha, you're are one complete dip shit,..So you fucked around on the internet on another site, insulting people, make fun of their families, mocked their illness's, make fun of their employment, shit on the area they live, put down their houses, and have been a complete fraud and liar before and you didn't learn your lesson?? You're really this stupid?? And admitting it??

So you did the same thing expecting different results?? 

Why do you do that anyway?? You that fucked up between the ears??

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, you're are one complete dip shit,..So you fucked around on the internet on another site, insulting people, make fun of their families, mocked their illness's, make fun of their employment, shit on the area they live, put down their houses, and have been a complete fraud and liar before and you didn't learn your lesson?? You're really this stupid?? And admitting it??

OMG

:owned: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Geez, maybe Barb is the stupidest person on here after all?  

insanity.jpg

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

So you condone that shit? 
there are rules on the site. Stick to them and don’t be a bitch. 

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So you condone that shit
there are rules on the site. Stick to them and don’t be a bitch. 

You want me to give you a call and we can talk about it?? :hay:

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This thread passed "Bloodbath" status pages ago.  I don't even know what to call it anymore.  Vehicle ragdolling???

Image result for jack black gif hit by car

Aren't you the lying fuck that pretended to make 150 grand profit in one trade but couldn't seem to remember the what you bought, how many shares and when you made the trades?

Then changed the lie to say you hadn't sold yet.

Then revised the lie again and downgraded it to 150 grand being the total value of the trade.  

You owned yourself but since you polish Trump's knob regularly all the other Trumpsters are cool with it. 

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You want me to give you a call and we can talk about it?? :hay:

You won't catch me at work often.  Being semi retired is cool as fuck. 

I can recap your lies if you like. 

You lied and said I made expanded polystyrene that wasn't recyclable and had cfc's.    Care to talk about that lie fucktard?

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Aren't you the lying fuck that pretended to make 150 grand profit in one trade but couldn't seem to remember the what you bought, how many shares and when you made the trades?

Then changed the lie to say you hadn't sold yet.

Then revised the lie again and downgraded it to 150 grand being the total value of the trade.  

You owned yourself but since you polish Trump's knob regularly all the other Trumpsters are cool with it. 

You know, making up stories and and trying to pass them off as other member’s lies doesn’t work.  You can’t even get anybody in two forums to believe your lies as it is.  What’s great is, you are somehow still flailing around in here thinking you are winning when The reality is, your head has been chopped clean off and it’s just your nerves still causing your body to spasm and post.

You are the epitome of the liberal.  A pathetic, lying, hypocritical hater.  That’s it. Now, go cry and poison the Earth some more.

Oh hey, remember when you emphatically denied making polystyrene products then, admitted it when the proof popped up? Yeah...good times.  :lol2:

7 hours ago, ACE said:

How’s your shitty life btw 

Can you imagine?  I mean, just wow.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You won't catch me at work often.  Being semi retired is cool as fuck. 

I can recap your lies if you like. 

You lied and said I made expanded polystyrene that wasn't recyclable and had cfc's.    Care to talk about that lie fucktard?

Sound familiar?? Can I post a link to the actual website if you want to deny this ok???

"We are a small family business specializing in expandable polystyrene (eps)  packaging also known as foam or Styros"

Insert photo of a foam coolers here

Poor Chemical Ali Barb, killing the environment 1 styro cooler at a time for half a frigging century..What a fraud, 

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sound familiar?? Can I post a link to the actual website if you want to deny this ok???

"We are a small family business specializing in expandable polystyrene (eps)  packaging also known as foam or Styros"

Insert photo of a foam coolers here

Poor toxic Barb, killing the environment 1 styro cooler at a time for half a frigging century..What a fraud, 

:lol:

It just amazing.  Him and Tools for close to ten years now.  Same shit, same pathetic lives.

Hey Chemical Ali Barb..

After years of debate and evidence collection, the World Health Organization (WHO) has just reclassified styrene from being a “possible carcinogen” to a “probable carcinogen.” Styrene is a chemical building block of polystyrene, the plastic material used to make styrofoam and many other plastic products.Jun 1, 2018

Polystyrene foam contains likely cancer-causing chemicals that can leach into the food and drinks they hold, making them dangerous to consumers. ... Heating up polystyrene foam containers can cause the styrene to leach into the food or drinks. This toxin has no place in our bodies, schools, restaurants or homes.Feb 16, 2017

One common estimate is that styrofoam can take up 30 percent of the space in some landfills. Once in the landfill, it does not decompose quickly. Some estimates put the lifespan of styrofoam in a landfill around 500 years, and some put it way beyond that.

Of course, some fraction of all discarded styrofoam does not go into landfills. Some estimate that fraction at 20 percent, at least in the United States. A lot of that is just littered around the landscape, and a lot of that ends up in water. It does not biodegrade. It is chemically stable, and bacteria and microorganisms do not feed on it.

It is common wisdom that styrofoam can not be recycled, which is not true in a very technical sense. It is true that the vast majority of municipal recycling programs will not accept it. But there are a few facilities that will take it.

One reason is that most styrofoam waste (think carryout food containers) is not clean and cannot be easily cleaned. Recycling operations can’t handle the contaminated waste. A second important reason is that nobody can make any money recycling styrofoam.

:groin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey Chemical Ali Barb..

After years of debate and evidence collection, the World Health Organization (WHO) has just reclassified styrene from being a “possible carcinogen” to a “probable carcinogen.” Styrene is a chemical building block of polystyrene, the plastic material used to make styrofoam and many other plastic products.Jun 1, 2018

Polystyrene foam contains likely cancer-causing chemicals that can leach into the food and drinks they hold, making them dangerous to consumers. ... Heating up polystyrene foam containers can cause the styrene to leach into the food or drinks. This toxin has no place in our bodies, schools, restaurants or homes.Feb 16, 2017

One common estimate is that styrofoam can take up 30 percent of the space in some landfills. Once in the landfill, it does not decompose quickly. Some estimates put the lifespan of styrofoam in a landfill around 500 years, and some put it way beyond that.

Of course, some fraction of all discarded styrofoam does not go into landfills. Some estimate that fraction at 20 percent, at least in the United States. A lot of that is just littered around the landscape, and a lot of that ends up in water. It does not biodegrade. It is chemically stable, and bacteria and microorganisms do not feed on it.

It is common wisdom that styrofoam can not be recycled, which is not true in a very technical sense. It is true that the vast majority of municipal recycling programs will not accept it. But there are a few facilities that will take it.

One reason is that most styrofoam waste (think carryout food containers) is not clean and cannot be easily cleaned. Recycling operations can’t handle the contaminated waste. A second important reason is that nobody can make any money recycling styrofoam.

My municipality does recycle but you have to bring to the dump, no curbside, so almost all of it ends up in the fill.

• Thanks 1

https://sciencing.com/facts-about-landfill-styrofoam-5176735.html

Good read, Chemical Ali Barb deals in some really nasty stuff, it's environmental impact is going to be felt for centuries according to top scientists.

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey Chemical Ali Barb..

:owned: fraud liar and hypocrite big fucking surprise :guzzle:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2