Check your account email address ×

Coulter: Trump would win if only people with US-born grandparents voted

You just can't make this stuff up, her statement disqualifies Trump and his kids from voting :lol:  

Coulter: Trump would win if only people with US-born grandparents voted

Ann Coulter claims Donald Trump would win in a "50-state landslide" if only people whose four grandparents were born in the United States were voting.

If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.

But by Coulter's logic, however, the Republican nominee would not be allowed to vote in the 2016 election.

Trump's paternal grandparents were born in Germany. His maternal grandparents have Scottish roots.

Trump's children would also not be able to vote because the billionaire's mother, as well as Ivana Trump's and Melania Trump's parents were born abroad.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

I think the point is that just 2 generations of latino immigrants are deciding our elections. Now I am fine with that and as those people grow generation by generation as citizens their viewpoints will become more dispersed and they will be less likely to be so concentrated in a partisan manner.

Coulter is a nut job that made me cringe as soon as she became a return guest on Fox news.  I knew the R's were heading for trouble if this nut job was going to become a talking head for them.  She makes some good points, but her failure to see or want to see anything at all from the other side makes her as idiotic as the left wing versions polluting the airwaves on CNN and MSNBC.  Rachel Maddow it the left side version of the Coulter idiocy.

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Let me guess.   Your a fan of hers lol

Hardly, if it wasn't for libs, I wouldn't even know what she was saying.

I'm sure plenty of conservative men spout the same rhetoric, but libs get all butt hurt because they believe they are the voice of every woman, black, or fag.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I'm sure plenty of conservative men spout the same rhetoric, but libs get all butt hurt because they believe they are the voice of every woman, black, or fag.

Holeee shit!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Hard to argue with that :lol: