2021 Sled predictions

Taking all bets. Does Polaris release a 650 to win back the ladies segment from the Doo 600r? Will Textron sell their snowmobile division to Yamaha? Does Ski-doo double down on the Expedition "EXTREME" segment? Does Yamaha release 2-strokes that no one really asked for but every always talks about?

I'm betting BNG's all around.

Edited by Wildboer

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Taking all bets. Does Polaris release a 650 to win back the ladies segment from the Doo 600r? Will Textron sell their snowmobile division to Yamaha? Does Ski-doo double down on the Expedition "EXTREME" segment? Does Yamaha release 2-strokes that no one really asked for but every always talks about?

I would buy a yamaha two stroke in an instant

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i predict you are too fat and retarded for a new sled. you will break the suspension when you hop on it harder than your boyfriend's dong

Do you even ride?

We’ve already seen the biggest news for 2020...850 turbo summit.

For years I’ve been saying Polaris needs a 4 stroke and Doo needs color & track choices for their spring order sleds. But instead all the attention and new stuff goes to the mountain sleds.

Cat needs a new chassis and Yamaha needs to admit they don’t make sleds anymore.

6 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Textron will unleash their money purse and send Cat to the top of podiums everywhere....destroying all competition.  Or, add three more lines to their one-banger division because, this is is the future!  Arctic Cat Sparks!!!!!

Poo will release a 900 because they need to shed the 800 and 850 explosion reputation.  900 seems good...nobody remembers that number.  

Doo will buy Yamaha and just scuttle the name from sledding permanently.  Because, enough already.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Do you even ride?

Yeah, he hooked you hard here.  You knew those words were meant for you.  :lol:

Faggot!

17 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

For years I’ve been saying Polaris needs a 4 stroke and Doo needs color & track choices for their spring order sleds. But instead all the attention and new stuff goes to the mountain sleds.

Cat needs a new chassis and Yamaha needs to admit they don’t make sleds anymore.

True but who's brave enough to chance a 1st year model from Poo? :lmao:

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

True but who's brave enough to chance a 1st year model from Poo? :lmao:

I did last year with the 850 Indy, zero issues.  This year is was between a Doo 900T Renegade XRS and the Poo 850 XCR, the Doo won out but more for curiosity.

Brand loyal.:lol:

They are all good machines and they all brake down.

45 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

Supposed to be something else being released on Wednesday as a 2020 1/2. We'll see.   

My guess is a 129" 900t   

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Textron will unleash their money purse and send Cat to the top of podiums everywhere....destroying all competition.  Or, add three more lines to their one-banger division because, this is is the future!  Arctic Cat Sparks!!!!!

Poo will release a 900 because they need to shed the 800 and 850 explosion reputation.  900 seems good...nobody remembers that number.  

Doo will buy Yamaha and just scuttle the name from sledding permanently.  Because, enough already.  

Faggot!

You are trying too hard. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Faggot!

They apparently have.

We'll see what comes out.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I would buy a yamaha two stroke in an instant

It would be cool to see Yamaha show an interest in making 2stroke sleds again. They made some of the best ever. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Polaris.   

- 4 stroke NA in the 90-100 HP market.

- "New Chassis" this year or next.

- Turbo Mt. Sled this year or next.   

Ski Doo

- BNG's

- Expanded turbo line for the mountains.

Cat

- We already know.   Mix and match of existing components to create a 146 Alpha 1 and BNG's

Yamaha

- BNG's.  

25 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

If you want a Yamaha 2 stroke why not just buy a cat 8000? I mean seriously. :lol: 

Yep.....many yammie 2 strokes were under powered compared to the competition too. :lol:  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

poo has somthing big in the works and from what i understand it should be out this yr ? 

I have ZERO idea,what it is but a few engineers in my parts have said same thing 

I heard the same... 2stroke turbo

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

poo has somthing big in the works and from what i understand it should be out this yr ? 

I have ZERO idea,what it is but a few engineers in my parts have said same thing 

Likely a "new" chassis.    

8 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

i predict you are too fat and retarded for a new sled. you will break the suspension when you hop on it harder than your boyfriend's dong

I'm quite happy with my '19 XRS until Ski-Doo makes some bigger changes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Mountain sales are growing,  trial is stagnant.  you put the money where you can make it back.